BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
I wouldn't recommend time warner cable. I live further out and I don't get the best reception or connection what so ever. There's definitely better options out there.
Marisol M.
I've had internet from Time Warner Cable for several years. I just changed the package, because it was a little lower in price. But I have to say that the speed sucks!
Denna P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love love time warner cable! So many channels to choose from. And it is easy to use my 3 yr old daughter works the remove to watch one put of many cartoons channels.
Kiana R.
They are okay. Internet is good, sometimes they have problems with their older modems. So just make sure you check that yours is the updated ones cause they will switch it out. they're plans can be confusing sometimes tho.
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
Great deal at the beginning....very affordable but unfortunately once your year is up. The price goes up as well. Ba sic cable is a luxury....but it's needed now days
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
Time Warners customer service is great, when I have a problem they are always friendly and willing to nicely help me. Tgey have a lot of great cgannels and is cheap.
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH
Service sucks. We waited 2 months after calling them to hook up our cable and Internet. They are very rude. Prices suck. I wouldn't want anyone to use their services.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it