BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leandra R.
Huntington Park, CA
Great deal at the beginning....very affordable but unfortunately once your year is up. The price goes up as well. Ba sic cable is a luxury....but it's needed now days
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I've never had a problem with time warner before . They always come around the time they say they will and our internet doesn't go out every 2 days like frontier does .
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
We started off paying a lower fee, but, they needed up charging us way more after a year. We haven't had many issues losing service, so, I can't complain about that.
Brittany D.
I feel like some of their services are a little pricey. They have pretty good customer service, though, and they've always helped me solve whatever problem I may have.
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
I wouldn't recommend time warner cable. I live further out and I don't get the best reception or connection what so ever. There's definitely better options out there.
Roxie K.
salisbury, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Candice E.
San Antonio , Tx
The signal isn't reliable. I had the most upgraded things you could have and it always seemed to fail. I had to cancel after a few months. Customer service is awful.
Darcel D.
Durham, NC
We have had Time Warner Cable for 2 years and the service has been horrible. Customer service isn't helpful with explaining the monthly fluctuations in monthly bills and will often lie to you to get you to keep your service.
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
It is the only cable provider in our area. Constantly down and we cannot get cable. They take forever to correct problems and seem to be slow to answer any questions.
Erika L.
Overall a good service I had for years since moving off to college. The service is good whenever I have called for questions. Wouldn't use any other internet provider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?