BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH
Service sucks. We waited 2 months after calling them to hook up our cable and Internet. They are very rude. Prices suck. I wouldn't want anyone to use their services.
Marisol M.
I've had internet from Time Warner Cable for several years. I just changed the package, because it was a little lower in price. But I have to say that the speed sucks!
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
I wouldn't recommend time warner cable. I live further out and I don't get the best reception or connection what so ever. There's definitely better options out there.
Jo D.
Works for all intents and purposes. WiFi is occasionally slow and annoying, and there's a decent amount of buffering for the Roku and Netflix, but overall it's not bad.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I LOVED TIME WARNER CABLE THEY NEED TO GET MORE REASONABLE FOR THE CUSTOMER , TIME FROM TIME IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE BUT LIKE THE SPECIALS EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL THE SAME
Erika L.
Overall a good service I had for years since moving off to college. The service is good whenever I have called for questions. Wouldn't use any other internet provider.
Denna P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love love time warner cable! So many channels to choose from. And it is easy to use my 3 yr old daughter works the remove to watch one put of many cartoons channels.
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?