BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Tawniet M.
Cincinnati, OH
Service. Is ok. But Ike most cable companies they charge too much for their services. I've had issues with the Internet going out and had to even replace my cable box.
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
It is the only cable provider in our area. Constantly down and we cannot get cable. They take forever to correct problems and seem to be slow to answer any questions.
Mandy C.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner customer service is terrible. They are always trying to sell you things you don't want or need. They are constantly increasing rates to outrageous amounts.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
We started off paying a lower fee, but, they needed up charging us way more after a year. We haven't had many issues losing service, so, I can't complain about that.
Hyacinth R.
S Portland, ME
TWC is okay, I mean once in a while internet would be slow and on and off but for the most part it provides good service so I mean, we can't be too demanding about it.
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I LOVED TIME WARNER CABLE THEY NEED TO GET MORE REASONABLE FOR THE CUSTOMER , TIME FROM TIME IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE BUT LIKE THE SPECIALS EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL THE SAME
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?