BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
T T.
If we could go back to Fios we would in a heartbeat. Over priced and service is horrible. Our cable box and Internet stop working all the time. On demand is never on demand when I want to work. Customer Service is never helpful
Wendy M.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is a good company. They attend to issues in a timely matter. They try very hard to keep the customer happy. They have been a very easy company to work with.
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I like time warner cable for the area i live in now but its not the best service. Also when i have a problem and call customer service i usually have to wait a long time.
Derrick F.
Watertown, NY
Time warner cable is very expensive they have fair services to offer. They also have great starting deals but once those expire the cost of there services almost doubles.
Stephanie K.
Georgetown , KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I had a rough time getting my services started. I had to talk to customer service multiple times after trying to set it up online. I haven't had any problems since then.
Amanda D.
Hit or miss. I've had great service from TWC in the past but horrible support. When the Internet works, it's very fast and reliable for weeks. When it doesn't, it could be a week before they are able to get it working again..
Mayo C.
N Hollywood, CA
Thinking about switching providers. The customer service is horrible and the internet always cuts in and out. It's always a gamble whether the internet will be on or off.
Bridget F.
Time warner cable has great customer service. Whenever I call with an issue, it is always resolved in a timely manner. If the current representative can't assist me, a different representative has called me to resolve the issue.
Maria M.
Warren, OH
Terrible, the service keeps getting worse as their prices keep getting higher. If I had another provider in my area that offered internet I would switch in a heartbeat
Katie P.
San Diego, CA
TWC is ok. The internet cuts out on me, but in San Diego they definitely have the best deal for internet service. I don't know I would go to them if I was somewhere else.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?