BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Barb D.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner is our best option for internet service in our area. It is somewhat expensive, but pretty reliable if you reboot your router regularly to reset your bandwidth. Customer support is atrocious and rarely any hep at all.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY
It's not the best and pricey but it's what was better out where I live and for far we only had a few problems they say they are getting better but I have yet to see it
Valerie Z.
San Juan, TX
It has days where it completely sucks. The internet goes out oo much and the cable, some channels just decide not to work. Its good, but it could be way better improved.
Jennifer S.
Gastonia, NC
When the internet is up, it's pretty good. However it crashes often and takes forever to come back up, often many hours. I would suggest going with a different company.
Jen O.
Monrovia, CA
Time Warner has its luxuries being a big company, but customer service can be a challenge. We have used them for their price and the service has been decent. Nothing extraordinary, yet a comfortable fit for the average family.
Carli P.
Hilliard, OH
They're not the greatest with customer service, and the internet sometimes seems to get slow even though I live alone (and therefore don't share bandwith with anyone).
Bridget S.
Lexington, SC
I almost only gave one star, but I do have reliable internet service. Customer Service is horrible and the plans they offer are basically trapping you into more than you need so they can charge you more. Total payment rip-off.
Brittany W.
Port Hueneme, CA
Better than Dish but still have problems with service. Pop ups will appear on the screen and those movie demand ads are always in between normal programs on the guide.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I only use their internet service because I use Netflix and Hulu. Their internet service is really good, but I had to cancel our cable because of their ridiculous prices.
stephanie k.
I watch time warner cable they great movies from new to classics with great internet they have all the latest movies and im a huge movie watcher so i know good quality
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?