BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jocelyn E.
It is very slow at times and it kicks off people when their are too many people on. i am paying 150 dollars a month for this. The customer service is terrible too.
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
Always problems with everything! internet is slow and always goes down. takes forever to fix anything. unreliable, terrible customer service.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
The service has been good for streaming netflix, hulu, etc. However, the pricing for JUST internet seems astronomical - $70 per month for JUST internet.
Michelle R.
Georgetown , IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
Edna L.
McAllen, TX
Love that it doesn't go out during a storm. But internet constantly goes out and must be reset
Karina R.
Fullerton, CA
Internet is the best. I got one with a lot of spend because I stream movies, shoes and YouTube through my phone, tv, laptop and tablet. I like how I have hotspots at no additional cost. Go with them. You won't regret it!
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
The Internet is super fast and always reliable. The TV never has a poor connection like other providers I've had. Every technician I've ever had come to my home has been very helpful and kind.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?