BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
I know I am totally getting the shaft on my bill with Time Warner Cable - but I also know that it could always be worse as with other provider(s) - no names. I am a bit spoiled and have all the movie channels and a high speed internet. The equipment (supposedly the best they offer) is not up to par with my television and can leave on demand, watching dvr or a movie channel with crap service - ie: not working or choppy picture however, I take it in stride. I do provide my own modem and router - so I don't have to "rent" one from them.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I like their customer service team, most of them have been very nice. They're not too expensive compared to other companies. One thing I don't like are the outages. Another thing I don't like is if you are late on a payment(I switched credit cards and forgot to give them my new card number) they don't let you use any form of card for 6 months! But other than those 2 things I do recommend!
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
Literal garbage. I don't know what I'm even paying $75 a month for. And they own the entire market so you can't get anyone BUT them. I just have Internet and it's $75 a freaking month! and that's the promo price! 75% of the time it is out and they just send techs out over and over again who fix it for 12 hours before it goes out again. If you can get Comcast, DO IT! I miss Comcast so much.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
HORRIBLE customer service. They are rude and very sassy. My internet is always going out sometimes for 3 hours at a time. It is very frustrating because I need internet for homework. They send techs out but the problem is persistent. I have been a customer for over 5 years and they still don't give me the time of day. I have finally decided to move on. Currently looking for better options.
Suzanne S.
Not a fan of TWC due to over-pricing for mediocre quality service. I always have connection problems and always have to call to reboot/reset the cable box. Annoying and not necessary. And for the amount I pay each month, you'd think I'd at least get decent internet service! Not so much. But it's the only cable provider that I can use in my area, which stinks because I'd love to try FIOS!
Laura B.
Appleton, WI
I only use TIme Warner Cable because I don't have a choice. Their customer service is terrible, and they are always trying to sneak charges in. We wanted to get rid of cable, but when we called, they said we could get rid of the cable, but our internet cost would more than double! The actual service is not terrible and is actually pretty reliable, if they weren't trying to monopolize by being the biggest company in the area and their customer service was better and more reliable, they would be much easier to work with.
Carolyn B.
A good cable/internet company, that's TimeWarner. We've had them for several years now and our only big complaint is that we have to view our bill very closely as it will often go up 5 dollars or more without explanation. After calling, they take the fees off the bill, but if you don't pay attention and catch these "glitches", as they call them, you'll pay them and not realize it. Otherwise, their service is good.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Worst internet and cable provider I've ever had. I can't wait for Google fiber to hit my area. The technicians take the easy way out of fixing a problem and compromise service quality. Our internet gets really slow at peak hours in spite of us paying a premium fee. I'm interested to see if they'll scramble for support and lower prices a bit as more and more options open up in my region.

Taylor B.
I had Time Warner Cable in Houston until it was bought by Comcast. I noticed a decrease in good service when it became Comcast but honestly every cable company has outages at some point so I cannot really compare to others. I do know that our cable and Internet went down more often than I'd prefer and it was rather difficult to get it back up and running by talking to people in India.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?