BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I like their customer service team, most of them have been very nice. They're not too expensive compared to other companies. One thing I don't like are the outages. Another thing I don't like is if you are late on a payment(I switched credit cards and forgot to give them my new card number) they don't let you use any form of card for 6 months! But other than those 2 things I do recommend!
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
I know I am totally getting the shaft on my bill with Time Warner Cable - but I also know that it could always be worse as with other provider(s) - no names. I am a bit spoiled and have all the movie channels and a high speed internet. The equipment (supposedly the best they offer) is not up to par with my television and can leave on demand, watching dvr or a movie channel with crap service - ie: not working or choppy picture however, I take it in stride. I do provide my own modem and router - so I don't have to "rent" one from them.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
While most people usually complain about their service, I don't have any negative experiences with this company other than the occasional disconnected or internet outage in my area. When I had cable, they had this great package deal where you could view the channels on the tablet or phone device. it was great! I love their easy online recurring payment, a bill I will never forget to pay!
Anton B.
Glendale, CA
Where to even begin? Possibly the worst company in America. Not just in the cable provider industry. Have had no choice but to deal with them over the last three years I have lived at my current address because they are the only ones available here. Have no respect or value for customers. Numerous empty promises, unprofessional installation people, and overall terrible experience.
Carolyn B.
A good cable/internet company, that's TimeWarner. We've had them for several years now and our only big complaint is that we have to view our bill very closely as it will often go up 5 dollars or more without explanation. After calling, they take the fees off the bill, but if you don't pay attention and catch these "glitches", as they call them, you'll pay them and not realize it. Otherwise, their service is good.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner cable is just OK. I'm hoping for new competition so we could see an increase in their overall performance and customer service. If there were another provider available - I would be a customer of theirs. Time Warner cable Is better than dish but they need some competition to prompt them to improve their service. There in you anytime service window however, is appreciated.
Tess H.
I absolutely hate Time Warner Cable! It is horrible. They charge way too much for their services. They are not helpful with problems. They stretched one of our cables tightly across our door during instalation so that we cannot get out without ducking under it. Then, they raised our rates twice in less than a year and a half. We are comparing other prices and then switching asap.
Amanda J.
Havelock, NC
Very moderate quality service. They make many mistakes but seem to do a good job fixing. Shame they're the only option in my area, which explains why they really don't seem to care. Took multiple visits to hook up my wifi, no one came out yet their system showed someone checked off on handling our connection. Very lazy on their part. Always nice and apologetic when I have to call.
Shanna W.
Time Warner Cable is extremely quick to help me with technical issues. They usually attempt to correct problems over the phone and my time spent on the phone is less than normal. I only have one issue with Time Warner and that is that their service isn't as good as a satellite company. I like the cable provided but there are times when the service is messing up which causes my shows to freeze or get pixelated. I work long days and record most of my shows so I am unable to call to have the problem corrected on the spot.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?