BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner cable is just OK. I'm hoping for new competition so we could see an increase in their overall performance and customer service. If there were another provider available - I would be a customer of theirs. Time Warner cable Is better than dish but they need some competition to prompt them to improve their service. There in you anytime service window however, is appreciated.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Gardena, CA
Their Internet connection is great. However I do have an issue with the way they bill. When you start out it's a great rate for the speed and the quality you get but I feel as though their prices are always rising and that bothers me. It's still 4/5 stars because you cannot complain about their speed and their reliability it's just the rising prices every so often that's the hassle.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
Some months time warner cable is great but they just recently screwed my bill up and I had to pay over $400 in one month, I was so upset with them from feb 2015 until October 2015 I was in love with TWC but once November hit that's when they screwed me.im a very valuable customer I have tv, phone and also Internet and I have the fastest internet speed they have but it still acts up😫
nikki m.
nikki m.
Horrible, my mom has been with them for at least 15 years and we get the cheapest out of date router for wifi. I can get neighbors signal for wifi but not my own on the other side of the house. The bill is about 300 a month yes givin it's a bundle so it's phone, Internet and cable but 300 a month is robbery. Customer service is ok they do stay on the phone and fix anything they can.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Worst cable and Internet in the business but I guess so is everyone else, and their the cheapest. God, there customer service is HORRbLE! One time I called near 8:30 when offices close at 9 they transferred me and put me on hold until 9 so that they didn't have to deal with me, also when I called back they hung up on me multiple times. Just awful! I don't recommend to my worst enemy
Kourtnay H.
Kourtnay H.
Time warner sucks. Ever since they took over insight our bill has been $280-$200a month which is ridiculous for cable and Internet! The remote doesn't work half the time, the video on demand service barely work and never had all episodes it's supposed to have..the workers are lazy when they come out to the house ...to sum it all up we will be going to a streaming service VERY SOON!
Abra B.
Abra B.
Manning, SC
Time Warner Cable is off and on, hit and cold. I have had great experiences with them in the past, but recently the internet service is absolutely terrible! I was without internet for four days and no one knew why! Three different technicians came to my over over the course of four days. The third one finally figured out that the previous two has the cables mixed up! Really.......?
Aditi B.
Aditi B.
Columbus, OH
I have had an okay experience with time warner. They are the only providers in my area so I don't have much of a choice. They tend to have poor customer service. My first installation in my new apartment took longer than 3 weeks because they kept skipping appointments and showing up at the wrong time. And even though a pay for the fast plan, it's never been the greatest connection.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Astoria, NY
Honestly, Time Warner is awful. I am only using it because pretty much all of New York City only uses Time Warner. I'm waiting for Verizon Fios to reach my area. Customer service is not good, (I've heard quite a few horror stories), and the service itself is all just meh. In my sister's old neighborhood they would often just shut down the service for hours at a time with no notice.
Anton B.
Anton B.
Van Nuys, CA
Where to even begin? Possibly the worst company in America. Not just in the cable provider industry. Have had no choice but to deal with them over the last three years I have lived at my current address because they are the only ones available here. Have no respect or value for customers. Numerous empty promises, unprofessional installation people, and overall terrible experience.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?