BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
April F.
Middlesex, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Sabra B.
Shepherdsville, KY
We continue doing business with TWC because they are the only option in our area. Customer service is horrible and prices continue to increase due to lack of competition.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Have always used TWC for cable and internet. Fairly happy with our overall experience with them. Not a fan of the constantly raising prices for the same services- when the services don't improve or change with the price increase.
Tara S.
I wish i had better things to say. I've had my modem changed 6 times in as many months-no discount either. Customer Service is excellent, cable and wi-fi service is not.
Veda D.
Not a fan of TWC. Internet connection is fairly consistent but streaming & gaming speeds can lag at times. They are terrible about price gouging their existing customers.
Veronika T.
Portsmouth, NH
Decent choices but pricing packages are not flexible enough, online usage is not very intuitive for first time users. Just another cable company with monopoly in our area
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Brittany R.
Jamestown, NC
Their beginning prices and bundle packages are great but after that first year of the special prices, you pay an exorbitant amount. They also have poor customer service.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Time Warner is a better company that I've used so far. They are much better than satellite and I don't have to worry about them changing the prices of the services I get.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?