BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Have always used TWC for cable and internet. Fairly happy with our overall experience with them. Not a fan of the constantly raising prices for the same services- when the services don't improve or change with the price increase.
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Suzette B.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband ordered this service which I think is affordable compared to other internet providers. I stream a lot on Hulu and spend a lot of time at home on the internet.
Veronika T.
Portsmouth, NH
Decent choices but pricing packages are not flexible enough, online usage is not very intuitive for first time users. Just another cable company with monopoly in our area
Lauren b.
Greenville, TX
Look I've always been satisfied with time warner. Anytime I've had an issue they get it resolved quickly. They always look for my cheapest option when I call. I love it.
Brittany R.
Jamestown, NC
Their beginning prices and bundle packages are great but after that first year of the special prices, you pay an exorbitant amount. They also have poor customer service.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Sarah N.
Fairfield, OH
Tbh it's just time warner cable. At first I didn't like it but know I'm okay with it. And you can watch free movies and other stuff. It just depends on what you pay for.
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Time Warner is a better company that I've used so far. They are much better than satellite and I don't have to worry about them changing the prices of the services I get.
Tara S.
I wish i had better things to say. I've had my modem changed 6 times in as many months-no discount either. Customer Service is excellent, cable and wi-fi service is not.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?