BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Veronika T.
Portsmouth, NH
Decent choices but pricing packages are not flexible enough, online usage is not very intuitive for first time users. Just another cable company with monopoly in our area
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Great cable company and reliable internet only negative thing is if ur late on bill by 2 months they completly close ur account and have to start all over which is annoying
Mackenzie S.
Salem, OH
Average quality cable channels. Below average customer service. Difficult to get through to representative and remedy issues. Unfortunately the only provider in my area.
Susana C.
Santa Monica, CA
Great service. Don't have any complaints. They offer great deals if your are switching over. Definitely recommend them if you are planning to switch from satellite to cable
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Brittany R.
Jamestown, NC
Their beginning prices and bundle packages are great but after that first year of the special prices, you pay an exorbitant amount. They also have poor customer service.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
I use time warner for Internet and I love it. I also love the app on my phone so I can pay my bill and check and report outages. The bill is low every month. I just love it.
April F.
Middlesex, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?