BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaley K.
Time Warner Cable usually has more problems than their worth. If I didn't have to have them as my provider where I live then I wouldn't.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
This is unfortunately the only internet provider my family can get where we live. We ONLY have Internet and it's expensive and not even that great. If you don't contact them in a year after your i total price they jack your rate up exponentially. My grandmother was paying almost $350, for something that was $125 2 years ago. And she had no idea why it was so expensive. But she's 70, and figured rates went up.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Techie Expert
For the most part they're pretty reliable. But there are times on certain channels where the picture can become pixelated... very annoying. But, we've always found their customer service to be helpful.
Elisa S.
We've always had "basic" cable & have never had a problem with our cable. Customer service is great too!
Clarissa R.
The time warner cable company is a good company. Their internet is pretty amazing. the only fault thing is when the weather is bad. But other than that it's affordable and good.
Tina S.
Techie Expert
Not that I like the price of cable, but time warner does offer the best service.
Nichole R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.
Marisol R.
Austin , TX
Time warner cable is the best is so chip and it gives the channels i love to watch and the internet is also so fast i live it !!
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
Love the service, but absolutely hate the cost! It is so expensive which has caused me to look up other providers.
Melissa D.
Worthington, KY
While I prefer Time Warner Cable to other TV service providers, they are expensive and have terrible customer service. I actually had a awful encounter with them yesterday.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?