BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
We have used time warner cable for years, and overall they're an okay company. We have had issues in the past but don't really have any other cable companies around to switch to.
Maria G.
Austin, Tx
Internet service can be sketchy at times and the service is extremely overpriced. It is nearly impossible to get internet without cable, yet it's the only way to get a deal
Victoria D.
Potsdam, NY
The Internet runs fine. It is a little slow at tines, especially when multiple people are using it. Time Warner takes a long time to help you if you have a problem though.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY
One of my favorite cable company best internet service they don't even take long on the phone I've had a 5 minute recovery for my internet guys switch to time warner cable
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Natalie M.
not the best. over rated and over priced. customer service blows.. not the least bt professional-- loud call center when u call in.. hate thet they are my only local option
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
The Internet is fast and the channel selection is good, but we suffered several outages and price hikes this year. It doesn't pay to stay with a company for long term anymore.
Melissa D.
Worthington, KY
While I prefer Time Warner Cable to other TV service providers, they are expensive and have terrible customer service. I actually had a awful encounter with them yesterday.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Bridgette M.
Cincinnati, OH
Been Time Warner subscriber for many years. The customer service is one of the best I have ever dealt with. If there is ever an issue the word hard to get it resolved ASAP.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?