BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Susana C.
Great service. Don't have any complaints. They offer great deals if your are switching over. Definitely recommend them if you are planning to switch from satellite to cable
Cassy H.
Not a giant fan of TWC. Currently looking into DirectTV for their cable services. Internet seems to be fine but there are always hidden fees with all of the cable bills.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Sabra B.
Shepherdsville, KY
We continue doing business with TWC because they are the only option in our area. Customer service is horrible and prices continue to increase due to lack of competition.
Veda D.
Not a fan of TWC. Internet connection is fairly consistent but streaming & gaming speeds can lag at times. They are terrible about price gouging their existing customers.
Brittany R.
Jamestown, NC
Their beginning prices and bundle packages are great but after that first year of the special prices, you pay an exorbitant amount. They also have poor customer service.
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Jillian F.
Lexington, KY
I would give this 6 starts out of 5! Left dish for them and have never been disapointed. Best channels best packages for the best price also love the rent movies option!
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Great cable company and reliable internet only negative thing is if ur late on bill by 2 months they completly close ur account and have to start all over which is annoying
Tara S.
I wish i had better things to say. I've had my modem changed 6 times in as many months-no discount either. Customer Service is excellent, cable and wi-fi service is not.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?