BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Maria G.
Austin, Tx
Internet service can be sketchy at times and the service is extremely overpriced. It is nearly impossible to get internet without cable, yet it's the only way to get a deal
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Nicole C.
Germantown, WI
Excellent customer service and have never had service or signal issues. I will definitely continue to use the company's services and would recommend them to friends and family.
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
I am looking into better. We've had nothing but problems. It's slow. Even with the top speed. The range is horrible. Even though we bought their top router. It's frustrating.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
The internet is great I really love the speed. The only concern is that it is a lot for internet access and after a certain amount of time the price of the bill does go up.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
The Internet is fast and the channel selection is good, but we suffered several outages and price hikes this year. It doesn't pay to stay with a company for long term anymore.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had service long but so far it's okay. There customer service could be a lot better. If not careful you may be billed more so please look at your bill carefully.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
I just moved to my new apartment in August and stared using time warner and I have to say I like it but don't love it. It's a good service very good wifi but too expensive.
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
I really like time warner service! The high speed internet is great for me as I do a lot of live streaming using Hulu and Netflix. I also enjoy the cable, it's like any other.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
We have used time warner cable for years, and overall they're an okay company. We have had issues in the past but don't really have any other cable companies around to switch to.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?