BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
I am looking into better. We've had nothing but problems. It's slow. Even with the top speed. The range is horrible. Even though we bought their top router. It's frustrating.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had service long but so far it's okay. There customer service could be a lot better. If not careful you may be billed more so please look at your bill carefully.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
The service is ok, but the customer service and tech support sucks..and that says something as I work for Charter.
Whenever I call for tech support, I get someone in India.
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
I really like time warner service! The high speed internet is great for me as I do a lot of live streaming using Hulu and Netflix. I also enjoy the cable, it's like any other.
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Bridgette M.
Cincinnati, OH
Been Time Warner subscriber for many years. The customer service is one of the best I have ever dealt with. If there is ever an issue the word hard to get it resolved ASAP.
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
The customer service department is easy to reach and they are extremely helpful, this is what I love most about the company. The least favorite part is the price for product
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
The internet is great I really love the speed. The only concern is that it is a lot for internet access and after a certain amount of time the price of the bill does go up.
Emily K.
Milwaukee, WI
The time warner cable phone app is never working. I am never able to record shows from my phone or check the listing. Customer service always has a very long wait as well.
Mikayla M.
The service goes out all the time, and its hard to keep a strong connection but overall the cable is pretty good and the price isn't so bad. Service however lacks sometimes.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?