BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Katie S.
Vermilion, OH
my cable box glitches a lot but the service provided is quick and effective. when it is functioning properly i feel that it is a good provider and has several positive sides.
Jackie M.
Lagrangeville, NY
The only reason we have Time Warner Cable is because it is the only cable provider in our area. It's unreasonably expensive for poor quality. The customer service is terrible.
Lindsey R.
The internet rarely works and is slow. It could take me anywhere from 5-30 minutes to convince my computer to connect to the Internet and nobody can figure out how to fix it.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love time warner all of my family members have had it at some point or another love that I can record so many shows I had direct TV once....horrible TWC TILL THE DAY I DIE LOL
Lindsay W.
Marion, NY
I like time warner. It has good picture quality. I wish they would get rid of the promotional pricing and just stick with a flat rate, this way your bill doesn't surprise you.
Briana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have outages every now and again but it's nothing that doesn't get fixed in a short period of time. I have had pretty good customer service with this company. No complaints.
Lori L.
Galion, OH
Not always reliable service. It's the only carrier in our area, otherwise we would be with someone else. Internet fades in and out and digital cable quality is mediocre at best.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
The service is ok, but the customer service and tech support sucks..and that says something as I work for Charter.
Whenever I call for tech support, I get someone in India.
Natalie M.
not the best. over rated and over priced. customer service blows.. not the least bt professional-- loud call center when u call in.. hate thet they are my only local option
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
The internet is okay at best. The customer service is literally the worst. Time Warner is like an inside joke. If you have it you hate it and if you don't have it you hate it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?