BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Bryan B.
Appleton, WI
Excellent interment provider. Affordable. Plenty of speed to handle computers, iPads, and streaming services on tv. Not very good cable platform but quality internet provider.
Michelle C.
I rather have another company dealing with my internet. Unfortunately they are the only internet providers in my area. Their prices are ridiculous compared to the awful service
Cherokee L.
Maine, NY
Sometimes doesn't record your shows. But otherwise a plethora of different channels. Easy to navigate and kid friendly also. Would recommend if you want good customer service
Whitney D.
Our HD looks great and the cable rarely goes out. We live rural and are glad to be able to get high speed internet but pricing isn't competitive since there isn't competition
I am actually planning on canceling my service with them! They increase my bill every year but offer low rates to new clients, but loyal customers get rates increases.......
Kersti A.
Occasionally spotty service. Have had many, many negative experiences in the past. So far this new subscription is working out okay. Customer service seems to be lacking some.
Milja Z.
Overpriced with mediocre customer service. You have to add on extra services to make your package cheaper which makes no sense at all. Digital boxes cost extra, the Internet works when it wants to, and the list of problems goes on and on.
Katie S.
Vermilion, OH
my cable box glitches a lot but the service provided is quick and effective. when it is functioning properly i feel that it is a good provider and has several positive sides.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I have to give it a 3 star review for the fact that I purchased the Internet and cable package and the Internet was great until a couple of days ago it just went really slow.
Lindsey R.
The internet rarely works and is slow. It could take me anywhere from 5-30 minutes to convince my computer to connect to the Internet and nobody can figure out how to fix it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?