BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Good price for internet, cable and phone, but they honestly screw something up every month. There's always an issue. I think Google Fiber would've been worth it in my area instead.
Renee C.
EUCLID, OH
Exceptionally reliable service, but the cost is far too high. New customers get great deals while loyal customers are ignored. I've used this service for nearly 20 years and there's absolutely no reward for loyalty- quite the opposite, in fact.
Nina S.
TWC is extremely expensive and I have had too many issues with incorrect bills. Customer service is decently helpful but they will not get to your house when they say they will!
Victoria O.
Wilder, KY
I think that Time Warner Cable is very expensive and I do not like how they are constantly raising the prices when you are a long term customer and signed up for a certain price. They are also not willing to work with you on lowering the price
Paige S.
My family and i love our Tv channels but the customer service at time warner has not been so good, for that reason, Ii would not recommend them and they raise your bill randomly
Kelsey B.
I hate TWC with a passion. Their service sucks. You're on a shared connection with your internet, so you're not even paying for the speed you bought. The price is always changing.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
My internet is slow. The service price goes up for lesser quality. Their customer service is not the best. The only reason I am with them is because there are no other options.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Although the Internet speed is fantastic, the customer service is terrible. They hold the monopoly in my area which allows them to treat their customers poorly with no consequences.
Ruth H.
Charlotte, NC
Service is fine (Internet and cable) but hate the games they play with pricing. You really have to watch your bill. If there was a better alternative in my area I would switch.
Doris D.
W Terre Haute, IN
Haven't had cable issues but phone and internet have worked less than it has worked had serviced an it was something to do with modem so they put in new one. but no credit on bill
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?