BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
They provide good service no complaints other than we were going to cancel about a year ago because our internet was 100 for turbo, we told them & they begged us to stay & gave us a deal for 59 with the next best thing (whatever is better than turbo) why charge 100 for turbo if you can give us even better for only 59? either way we are happy & don't plan on switching.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Techie Expert
Time Warner is always willing to listen to me when I call with a technical or billing inquiry. They are not forth coming with any specials for long standing customers like myself. They are the only provider in my area. I would hesitate to recommend them to others without a great deal for my friends to use but I would be open and honest with whomever I refer to them.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Started out as a great price but it keeps going up and up. The quality of service was great at first and we were paying less than half of what we are now. I thought we were getting a great deal. But now that the price has increased much the service is constantly going in and out. Of course we're always told if we upgraded, and pay more, it won't happen. No thanks...
Dianne W.
Dianne W.
I hate time Warner! If I could choose another provider for my services I would! Constantl having to have a tech come out to repair this or that! Horrible signal and speeds! Not worth it! And costs WAY too much! For 3 simple services and no extras I always end up paying over 400$$ a month!!!!!! They always have hidden charges! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
The only reason I have TWC is because my building didn't support any other providers. I only use them for internet which has been OKAY. They boosted the price after one year and I just don't think the service is good enough for what I pay. I also get marketing material / calls all the time to upgrade to cable...like, I'm already your customer don't solicit me more!
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Time warner and I have a love/hate relationship. For years I have had their service and for the most part it is very reasonable and easy to deal with but setup and termination can really blow sometimes. They always try to make you reset your modem even if you have done it 3 times already. But for no contract and a decent price, it beats satellite almost every day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Signed up for TWC about a week ago and so far so good. We ended up with 100+ channels, free on demand, phone, and internet for less than $150/month including surcharges and taxes. Love the set up of the guide. It IS a bit pricey but for the package we are receiving, it isn't too bad. Very clear picture, minimal glitches and a good variety of the channels provided.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I hate Time Warner Cable. I did not want to use their internet service but they are the only ones that provide service at my address. They push you into plans before you've made a decision and they didn't finish my account and had to charge my card twice. They claim they are refunding my first payment but I still haven't seen it. Wish I had other internet options.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
I don't know how to describe how I feel about Time Warner Cable. Not nicely, anyway. Our household loses internet connection at least once per day, and slows significantly at night. Sometimes we are without internet for an hour or more, and we don't ever feel like we can count on good service. The on demand stations also run slowly, and often do not work properly.
allison n.
allison n.
Time Warner is not the best. I use it because that's all that's offered in my areas. We seem to have a lot of issues with it several times a year and it is a little pricier. The demand is pretty good but I can't record more than one thing at a time and I have to be watching it. I have a lot of issues with the internet going out often and that is super frustrating.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?