BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
Cable in my apartment is required. We have to pay their cable fee...then pay extra for cable, so our experience has not been the greatest. The only reason we have to pay more is because we wanted additional channels, but this includes the basic cable we are already paying for through our apartment complex! Double paying for cable doesn't make sense.
Jordan F.
Astoria, NY
I have been a happy Time Warner Cable customer for 2+ years now. Other than pricing, it truly is an amazing service. They have multiple bundles available for different types of people, as well as individual services. Representatives are always more than eager to help whether it be in person, over the phone, online or through a social media platform.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Time warner cable has actually been okay for me since I moved to New York City. Every time I have an issue it is quickly resolved. With that said, while I lived in California our internet was so bad and would crash all the time. Luckily I haven't had that problem here, but I live in an apartment so there are probably less things that could go wrong.
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Overall they provide a great service with few interrupts. It is more expensive than most but with being vigiliant and asking for discounts, we have kept that cost inline with what our budget allows. The apps are a wonderful addition so we can watch on the go. I am just worried that this great service will change when they are taken over by Comcast.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
You really want to get me started? The only reason we have TWC is because we haven't been able to get Google Fiber yet and when we are able to get it we are going to drop TWC like a hot coal! They have the worst customer service and they like to add things to your bill that you never agreed to or purchased and they LIE about it! STSY AWAY FROM TWC!
Alicia S.
I'm not a big fan of Time Warner - first of I'm not sure how other cable providers work as far as their billing process - but it seems like Time Warner is always wanting payment - I guess it's the way they bill out a month ahead and if you don't keep current - before you know it their asking for a minimum payment of over $350.00 to $500.00 or else.
Josie B.
McAllen , TX
Techie Expert
I've never been disappointed with my actual Time Warner services, but my experience with some of the contract workers has been somewhat negative. I once had to have a line installed in the ground 3 different times because it wasn't placed deep enough and kept rising up out of the ground. Actually cable, Internet, and phone services have been GREAT!
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
I'm honestly extremely unhappy with my cable service. It seems to be getting more expensive but I'm losing more channels and shows than gaining. Customer service is slow and not helpful at all. I've never made a late payment or not paid in full and I've always been a loyal customer. It's sad to see what these big companies do to the little people.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh how I hate Time Warner. Their customer service is a nightmare and their service isn't much better. My Internet service costs a mini fortune and is mediocre at best. Had a technician come out and he ran tests and changed a few things...which helped the speed, but it's far from lightening fast. I would absolutely switch carriers if I was able to.
Rebecca G.
Itssss alright, very expensive, God forbid you have more than one tv. I don't love that you need a box for each tv.. It's annoying makes dish a little more worth it. Cable and the picture is fine though. Also I feel like he box we have is 100 hrs and and the remote don't work great, I felt like when we got it they gave us the oldest box they had.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?