BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
I have always used Time Warner but unfortunately their customer service isn't very good. They always say they will come to my house at a certain time and usually they don't show up till it's dark. When we ask why, we get dismissed and end up being treated as a nuisance. Unfortunately the other providers have worse reputations so we simply can't switch. Another downside is i believe they overcharge. We pay almost $100 for internet and home phone. If you have other options i implore you to explore them before settling with Ti me Warner.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
While most people usually complain about their service, I don't have any negative experiences with this company other than the occasional disconnected or internet outage in my area. When I had cable, they had this great package deal where you could view the channels on the tablet or phone device. it was great! I love their easy online recurring payment, a bill I will never forget to pay!
Kat B.
Horrible customer service. Time Warner put no effort into keeping longtime or existing customers happy. It's frustrating to see your bill go up every few months, only to discover "new" customer get your same service for much less! We currently pay as much for Internet as Time Warner advertises for a TV and Internet bundle! Yet, when you try to have TWC acknowledge your longstanding customer loyalty, they basically do everything in their power to refuse to lower your bill or provide you with an additional service at the promotion price.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
HORRIBLE customer service. They are rude and very sassy. My internet is always going out sometimes for 3 hours at a time. It is very frustrating because I need internet for homework. They send techs out but the problem is persistent. I have been a customer for over 5 years and they still don't give me the time of day. I have finally decided to move on. Currently looking for better options.
Suzanne S.
Not a fan of TWC due to over-pricing for mediocre quality service. I always have connection problems and always have to call to reboot/reset the cable box. Annoying and not necessary. And for the amount I pay each month, you'd think I'd at least get decent internet service! Not so much. But it's the only cable provider that I can use in my area, which stinks because I'd love to try FIOS!
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I like their customer service team, most of them have been very nice. They're not too expensive compared to other companies. One thing I don't like are the outages. Another thing I don't like is if you are late on a payment(I switched credit cards and forgot to give them my new card number) they don't let you use any form of card for 6 months! But other than those 2 things I do recommend!
Bre F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I hate TWC. Half of the time I do not have internet or cable. I also have needed three wifi boxes in three months because they were not setting it up right. The employees are rude. I wish I could get a different company but I can only get TWC where I live. The internet is always going out or is so slow I can't use it. Also I have to reboot my cable box every week because it stops recording my shows.
Adele H.
Horrible company, if I could give them zero stars I would. The internet constantly crashes, and I noticed this tends to happen when I watch a lot of Netflix (but they claim they don't throttle). Every year the prices go up for the same standard service. Renting boxes is a rip off. Poor channel selection without having to buy another package. I would switch if they weren't my only option.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I've been using Time Warner Cable as an internet provider for 5 years now. The amount we pay for the speed we require is a little pricey, but it's worth the reliability the few other options in my area can provide. I would give 5 stars if they didn't seem to throttle the speed when the bill was late, which doesn't happen often. The on-site installers have always been incredibly helpful!
Haley C.
Mooresville, NC
I just switched my internet and phone to TWC after being with Windstream for a couple of years. I needed a more reliable service without Internet disconnection and TWC provided me with quadruple the speed at the same cost I was paying with the other company Obviously I like to have more for the same amount of money . So far in the last two months I haven't had any issues with my serviceS.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?