BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH
Ever since starting service with TWC, I have experienced a lot of issues. I have had to return my cable boxes in exchange for another one multiple times, and I would always receive an attitude from the employees also from when I need to call customer service when my ON Demand feature is not working or if my internet is not working. TWC, please check out your employees before hiring them.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
New York , NY
Not a fan of TWC due to over-pricing for mediocre quality service. I always have connection problems and always have to call to reboot/reset the cable box. Annoying and not necessary. And for the amount I pay each month, you'd think I'd at least get decent internet service! Not so much. But it's the only cable provider that I can use in my area, which stinks because I'd love to try FIOS!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
While most people usually complain about their service, I don't have any negative experiences with this company other than the occasional disconnected or internet outage in my area. When I had cable, they had this great package deal where you could view the channels on the tablet or phone device. it was great! I love their easy online recurring payment, a bill I will never forget to pay!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Worst internet and cable provider I've ever had. I can't wait for Google fiber to hit my area. The technicians take the easy way out of fixing a problem and compromise service quality. Our internet gets really slow at peak hours in spite of us paying a premium fee. I'm interested to see if they'll scramble for support and lower prices a bit as more and more options open up in my region.

Brandon m.
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Customer support service is horrible and rude and takes forever to reach someone even after they advertised they fixed the on hold or wait issue. The quality of the product could be better. The price for the product is to high for a low quality product. The service packages could be better and more choices. Internet is slow or lags and not enough wifi spots as stated in advertisements.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I've been using Time Warner Cable as an internet provider for 5 years now. The amount we pay for the speed we require is a little pricey, but it's worth the reliability the few other options in my area can provide. I would give 5 stars if they didn't seem to throttle the speed when the bill was late, which doesn't happen often. The on-site installers have always been incredibly helpful!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
My apartment building doesn't allow any other provider, so we're stuck with TWC. My husband accepted it at first since it was the only way he could watch Dodger games, but over time our internet service has deteriorated. Our wi-fi goes out almost every other day. The cable box has a ridiculously low amount of memory in comparison to other boxes. I wouldn't recommend TWC as a provider.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
I had Time Warner Cable in Houston until it was bought by Comcast. I noticed a decrease in good service when it became Comcast but honestly every cable company has outages at some point so I cannot really compare to others. I do know that our cable and Internet went down more often than I'd prefer and it was rather difficult to get it back up and running by talking to people in India.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner cable is just OK. I'm hoping for new competition so we could see an increase in their overall performance and customer service. If there were another provider available - I would be a customer of theirs. Time Warner cable Is better than dish but they need some competition to prompt them to improve their service. There in you anytime service window however, is appreciated.
June D.
June D.
I've had time warner cable in several cities and states over the last several years. Overall, the customer service is good. My biggest complaint is that my cable boxes need restarted at least once every couple of weeks for various reasons: like certain stations being fuzzy and/or not coming in at all, to the on-demand sections not working. That's the most frustrating aspect for sure.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?