BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH
Ever since starting service with TWC, I have experienced a lot of issues. I have had to return my cable boxes in exchange for another one multiple times, and I would always receive an attitude from the employees also from when I need to call customer service when my ON Demand feature is not working or if my internet is not working. TWC, please check out your employees before hiring them.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I like their customer service team, most of them have been very nice. They're not too expensive compared to other companies. One thing I don't like are the outages. Another thing I don't like is if you are late on a payment(I switched credit cards and forgot to give them my new card number) they don't let you use any form of card for 6 months! But other than those 2 things I do recommend!
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
HORRIBLE customer service. They are rude and very sassy. My internet is always going out sometimes for 3 hours at a time. It is very frustrating because I need internet for homework. They send techs out but the problem is persistent. I have been a customer for over 5 years and they still don't give me the time of day. I have finally decided to move on. Currently looking for better options.
Kat B.
Horrible customer service. Time Warner put no effort into keeping longtime or existing customers happy. It's frustrating to see your bill go up every few months, only to discover "new" customer get your same service for much less! We currently pay as much for Internet as Time Warner advertises for a TV and Internet bundle! Yet, when you try to have TWC acknowledge your longstanding customer loyalty, they basically do everything in their power to refuse to lower your bill or provide you with an additional service at the promotion price.
Bre F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I hate TWC. Half of the time I do not have internet or cable. I also have needed three wifi boxes in three months because they were not setting it up right. The employees are rude. I wish I could get a different company but I can only get TWC where I live. The internet is always going out or is so slow I can't use it. Also I have to reboot my cable box every week because it stops recording my shows.
Adele H.
Horrible company, if I could give them zero stars I would. The internet constantly crashes, and I noticed this tends to happen when I watch a lot of Netflix (but they claim they don't throttle). Every year the prices go up for the same standard service. Renting boxes is a rip off. Poor channel selection without having to buy another package. I would switch if they weren't my only option.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. My family decided to not get cable anymore because no one really watched live TV so when we called to cancel but still keep out Internet they said it was going to be double what we were paying for Internet and cable. The cheapest option they had was cable for one TV and Internet so now we are paying for a service we don't even want just for the Internet.
Haley C.
Mooresville, NC
I just switched my internet and phone to TWC after being with Windstream for a couple of years. I needed a more reliable service without Internet disconnection and TWC provided me with quadruple the speed at the same cost I was paying with the other company Obviously I like to have more for the same amount of money . So far in the last two months I haven't had any issues with my serviceS.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
Pretty good company i have had time warner cable for about 4 yrs right now i have 4 digital cable boxes and one dvr i like that i can record multiple shows at the same time it has start over on some of the channels and i like that it has ondemand can watch shows and has all episodes another thing i like is that in can put to record any ahow from the twc app very convinent when I'm not home or forget to put my show to record and another thing i like about it is thay i can watch live TV ita a little expensive for me but worth it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?