BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Keri J.
It works when it wants to. The channels are good but you have to get a top tier package to get decent cable shows. It is expensive, but there is no other option except satellite.
Hampus F.
Quite possibly the worst company in America. All the Internet companies in this country are terrible and are only concerned with scamming people out of as much money as possible.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
We had the "bundle " thru them. At first the price was ok. Slowly afterwards tho it started to go up. Eventually we ended up switching. Price got too expensive. You would think they would want to keep their customers and keep the price down.
Rayanne D.
Glendora, CA
Not happy with the service and the cost. I have called to see how I can lower bill. We use very basic and it's still high. Lately some channels have had problems of interruption.
Heather M.
Cambridge, OH
I have used time warner cable for over 10 years and have never had any huge problems and the few minor problems I have had were fixed very quickly with a call to customer service.
Yvett G.
Arlington, TX
Time earner cable is actually pretty good for cable, the internet speed lags too much and I have the highest speeds you can get from them. They need to work on the Internet speeds
Jill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable has recently made some major strides to become a company with a better reputation. I do tend to run into random issues with cable/internet such as them randomly ceasing to work until I reboot. Customer service is great through.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I haven't had any issues recently with TWC. There hasn't been any outages since I've had it (about 2 years). I used to have a problem with their billing, but that has been corrected.
Shelley S.
Cibolo, TX
I have had no trouble with TWC at all. I had ATT before hand and needed to go on medication after each bill. TWC is amazing i get what I asked for, no fees that I didn't know about
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
Not a terrible company but not a great one either. Customer Service isn't very good and their prices are always on the rise but we get good service and never have a hardware issue.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?