BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kahla B.
Don't have as much a variety as DirecTV or other satellite providers. It gets boring to watch because on the weekends there is hardly anything on and we don't have a guide to look at. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
Love the channels..hate customer service . Ever since their customer service went to India, it has been horrible. Last time I called in I was told I was making up the product I was requesting and that I was wrong and they couldn't help me. I asked what other packages were available and they told me I didn't need to change my package and there were none. I wanted to asked a reasonable logical question about a product and the customer service agent pretended he couldn't hear me and hung up...then when I tried to call back they had turned my account off without my permission. I had to wait in line at time warner cable for 2 hours to return equipment after being lied to about what I was getting in my package and then told my bill would then increase and they couldn't give me any deals because I was no longer a "new customer" even though it is only be 15 hours...I've been with TWC since I was little and my parents have used them for god knows how long. Needless to say they are LUCKY I am still with them..but I hope they fix their customer service section because if I have to deal with another person from India talking over me, calling me a liar and then pretending they can't hear me so they can hang up? They will be losing a long time customer.
Mary S.
Service drops once and awhile, but customer service has been able to help when needed.
Niki B.
Kannapolis, NC
Their internet service is good, but the speed could be better for the price. Their customer service is good, but no one is perfect.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
Good packages and prices never had a problem ! Internet is good as well customer service is helpful and they also have a home security system
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
It's a good service to have for cable tv. My family and I have it connected with the internet so we get to use wifi. Customer service helped use a lot.
Lisa H.
Lucasville, OH
Time Warner is pretty dependable. Really good internet and I love On Demand
Kayla S.
The service sucks most of the time they try to tack on added fees when there's no reason.
Ivy G.
i don't really have this cable but i have heard good and bad thibgs about it so its like any other cable company i guess
Priscilla L.
Techie Expert
Ok but a little annoying recently my dvr deleted everything off of it even thought that's probably my fault the customer service is fairly good
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?