BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole E.
I don't know of because how many people use the internet or if it's cause where i live but our server box seems to crash a lot and we usually have to call for assistance or restart it.
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
They suck. the internet crashes a lot and the TV barely gets any of the channels. I live in campus housing therefore have no choice in internet or cable or i would never use them again
Melissa m.
Pittsfield, MA
Not the best service cable stinks always having issues with blur screens . They have changed boxes so many times. Some of the employees are rude and act like you owe them the money.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
TWC is horrible. They are over priced and provide channels that are plagued with TV commercials. I have downgraded our service to Basic as we stream TV shows and movies from Netflix
Liz Marie M.
I actually work for time warner cable. We are now becoming spectrum. The internet will be even more faster. Youll be able to stream, download videos watch movied with no data caps!
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Overpriced and a monopoly in my area. Customer service is quick. We've always had issues with their hardware and Internet. Craps out multiple times a year. Can't wait for Google fiber.
Pamela S.
CENTERVILLE, OH
I don't like Time Warner, they have too many issues. Our biggest issue is the internet, it's either to slow or drops for no reason. Unfortunately, we don't have many options in our area.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
May R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced, we pay for internet that is constantly dropping service. I'm not a big fan of this company, but we weren't provided much of a choice where we reside, it's very limited.
denise F.
Dayton, OH
Time Warner allows me to get all the channels I want, on-demand services and internet all in one place at an affordable price. we have been happy to use Time Warner for many years now.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?