BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
christy a.
Anaheim, CA
I like it a lot. i use the high speed internet service. iv had it for 2 years now. i use to have at&t but didn't like the price spike. so i switched and love it. only pay $34 a month.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
TWC is horrible. They are over priced and provide channels that are plagued with TV commercials. I have downgraded our service to Basic as we stream TV shows and movies from Netflix
Darii L.
Very expensive for very spotty service. We are not impressed at all. Unfortunately it is the only service in our neighborhood. Would change if we had a better choice. Not impressed.
Rafael P.
Penitas, TX
Time Warner Cable is pretty much the only company for cable here, but it's good! I get all the channels I want and some. It's very nice and simple without and extra boxes and what not
Samantha R.
The only reason I am giving time warner one star is because I can not give it none. There cable service cuts out all the time, they have HORRIBLE customer service and there pricing is outrageous!!
Eva D.
Youngstown , OH
I've never had a problem with my cable or Internet! The only thing that I think they should change is how many times they call you with upgrades. If I want an upgrade I'll call myself!
Nayeli e.
Pharr, TX
I've had time warnef cable for more than 6 years now. Never had problems with the cable or anything in that matter. Time warner cable is definitely a company all families should get.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Overpriced and a monopoly in my area. Customer service is quick. We've always had issues with their hardware and Internet. Craps out multiple times a year. Can't wait for Google fiber.
Valorie C.
Lexington, Ky
I like my service with Time warner cable but it is pricey. I recently called and did get my service chNged. The price is lower and I ended up with more channels and better dvr boxes.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Timewarner is okay. Honestly, it has improved over the years. I haven't had to watch my bill for charges that I shouldnt have but I do miss Uverse. I wish it was available where I live.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?