BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha R.
The only reason I am giving time warner one star is because I can not give it none. There cable service cuts out all the time, they have HORRIBLE customer service and there pricing is outrageous!!
Eva C.
Youngstown , OH
I've never had a problem with my cable or Internet! The only thing that I think they should change is how many times they call you with upgrades. If I want an upgrade I'll call myself!
Nicole E.
I don't know of because how many people use the internet or if it's cause where i live but our server box seems to crash a lot and we usually have to call for assistance or restart it.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Overpriced and a monopoly in my area. Customer service is quick. We've always had issues with their hardware and Internet. Craps out multiple times a year. Can't wait for Google fiber.
Nayeli e.
Pharr, TX
I've had time warnef cable for more than 6 years now. Never had problems with the cable or anything in that matter. Time warner cable is definitely a company all families should get.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
Valorie C.
Lexington, Ky
I like my service with Time warner cable but it is pricey. I recently called and did get my service chNged. The price is lower and I ended up with more channels and better dvr boxes.
denise F.
Dayton, OH
Time Warner allows me to get all the channels I want, on-demand services and internet all in one place at an affordable price. we have been happy to use Time Warner for many years now.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
This cable provider is great, it has all my favorite channels. But the only downside is that it cuts out during storms and construction and I need my cable and Internet for school.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Timewarner is okay. Honestly, it has improved over the years. I haven't had to watch my bill for charges that I shouldnt have but I do miss Uverse. I wish it was available where I live.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?