BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
I have had multiple issues over the past 18 years of having there service. i can say the custumer service has always been great they do try to help.fix any problem as quickly as possible
Liasia P.
Troy, NY
Good service & great customer service. Deals are good for new customers however are jacked up a lot after a year however they do give free complimentary offers to continuing customers.
Christa S.
Spring Lake, NC
They are a cheap and reliable internet company and TV company. I would recommend and do, this company to all my friends and family because of their great service to me since June of 2013.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX

very good love time warner cable best cable and WiFi too they got my best channels there that I can watch everyday and I love how they can play back and pause or record us show or movies
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
They get one star only because they offer the highest speed in my area. As soon as another provider is available with comparable speeds and cost I'm switching. Terrible customer service.
Lindsey R.
Not as bad as some people make them out to be... but that's because I never call their customer service lines. The internet works well, I haven't had any issues, but not anything amazing.
Maria R.
Binghamton, NY
My internet works pretty well only sometimes would it get really slow. Other than that we have a few people that use it and everyone can use it at the same time and have almost no issues.
Krystle O.
New Windsor, NY
We have generally had a pretty good experience, but recently had to cut out cable substantially due to the rising costs. We miss cable, but prices were just getting way too high for us!
Holly H.
Athens, OH
I have A LOT of issues with my internet and feel like I pay too much for barely having good internet service. They seem to be one of the cheaper services though, and they are widely used
Ebony C.
Texas
Been using time warner services for years and its been extremely bumpy along the way. They can never get my bill correct they always add extra charges and my cable boxes always mess up.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?