BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I love Time Warner, the whole family has always used them! They always have specials running and they have tons of good channels to choose from! I would recommend Time Warner to everyone!
christy a.
Anaheim, CA
I like it a lot. i use the high speed internet service. iv had it for 2 years now. i use to have at&t but didn't like the price spike. so i switched and love it. only pay $34 a month.
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
I have had multiple issues over the past 18 years of having there service. i can say the custumer service has always been great they do try to help.fix any problem as quickly as possible
penny s.
Pineville, KY
The internet is okay but the billing system is not consistent.The company promotes really cheap prices but changes the prices. They do have great online payment and usage information.
Holly H.
Athens, OH
I have A LOT of issues with my internet and feel like I pay too much for barely having good internet service. They seem to be one of the cheaper services though, and they are widely used
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Time Warner offers the best speeds in internet, tv, and wifi. I am able to watch and record all my shows whenever and where ever. I could be on my laptop or iphone and it'll be there.
Sarah C.
Service isn't BAD. Sometimes the internet goes down which is a pain. It's a bit expensive, also. However, customer service is generally pretty good which is why I am giving three stars.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
They get one star only because they offer the highest speed in my area. As soon as another provider is available with comparable speeds and cost I'm switching. Terrible customer service.
Maria R.
Binghamton, NY
My internet works pretty well only sometimes would it get really slow. Other than that we have a few people that use it and everyone can use it at the same time and have almost no issues.
Bailey S.
We pay for the highest speed internet but constantly run into connection issues. We do have multiple people on the same connection though. The cable is dirt cheap, we couldn't refuse!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?