BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Matthew S.
Albany, NY
I was told if I didn't give them a 5-star review my service would be cut off indefinitely. Also, they've taken my cat hostage. Please help me get Mr. Waffles back by liking my review.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I love Time Warner, the whole family has always used them! They always have specials running and they have tons of good channels to choose from! I would recommend Time Warner to everyone!
Ashley J.
Our channels and wireless connection is always great, but customer service when we call is not pleasant. Phone calls take a very long time too. Our bill seems to go up in price a lot.
Allison A.
This works fine for us. Share with six people on a medium bandwidth and doesn't seem to give us issues most of the time. Easy installation, as the house isn't equipped for fiber optics.
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
My husband and I don't have their cable since we have Hulu and Netflix, but we do have Time Warners' internet service and it's great! Really fast too when I comes to streaming and gaming.
Bailey S.
We pay for the highest speed internet but constantly run into connection issues. We do have multiple people on the same connection though. The cable is dirt cheap, we couldn't refuse!
penny s.
Pineville, KY
The internet is okay but the billing system is not consistent.The company promotes really cheap prices but changes the prices. They do have great online payment and usage information.
christy a.
Anaheim, CA
I like it a lot. i use the high speed internet service. iv had it for 2 years now. i use to have at&t but didn't like the price spike. so i switched and love it. only pay $34 a month.
Meghan W.
I've had a lot of issues with my internet for years and they're pretty useless when it comes to helping it's a whole bunch of idk and I've had issues lately with my TV connection as well
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?