BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Too expensive for what we get. we keep meaning to cancel cable because we can watch almost any show on either amazon prime, youtube or hulu. except Judge Judy. I'm gong to miss that lady.
Kendra Y.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Time Warner is the best internet provider in my area. The prices are reasonable and the service is good. The only problem I have is that sometimes the internet goes out or slows down for no apparen't reason, but it never lasts long and will go back to normal.
Jody S.
El Paso, TX
Good service but VERY expensive. I've had good luck with their service reps and technicians and can't really complain about my service at all. Mainly they are just ridiculously expensive.
Mark L.
Twc is an alright company. I do like their customer service, just wish their rates were more affordable overall. I am only using them because the apartment requires us to go through them.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC
Time warner is horrible. I would never recommend it or use it again. It's not worth the price. No it did not. Customer service on a scale 1-10 I would say a 4. Expensive for what u get.
Sarah C.
Service isn't BAD. Sometimes the internet goes down which is a pain. It's a bit expensive, also. However, customer service is generally pretty good which is why I am giving three stars.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Time Warner offers the best speeds in internet, tv, and wifi. I am able to watch and record all my shows whenever and where ever. I could be on my laptop or iphone and it'll be there.
Julie T.
Wake Forest, NC
Customer service is the pits. Long line to speak over the phone or in person. Quality of television and internet is not consistent. The only constant is the never ending price increases.
Miki K.
TWC customer service is atrocious and if you ever make changes, they will make mistakes and you will somehow get overcharged. I do not recommend TWC if you have a choice of providers.
Kelsey B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Although they offer high speeds we never can seem to get our devices to work properly with the wifi. I am very annoyed with this company and wish our concerns would be handled correctly.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?