BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Patrice B.
Round Rock, TX
Feel like I am stuck and hate those company. No other cable options here and I don't wanted AT&T or satellite. Internet is weak even though we pay out the noise for a faster version. Overpriced for what you get.
Teresa B.
Good connections with Internet and phone. Once in a while the cable will flutter or go out. The price is somewhat excessive in my eyes. The cable channels in seem to override one another.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY
Time Warner Cable service is amazing. I have had no problems with the Internet or Cable in the past year. This company has the fastest Internet speed known to man. I highly recommend TWC!
Nicole T.
Very reliable Internet service. When ever we do have a problem their service techs have come out and solved the problem. We have had some trouble with the customer service over the phone
Carolyn G.
Louisville, KY
Our experience with Time Warner has been mixed. It takes them rather a long time to respond. We were recently supposed to get faster service (in computer terms) but th at didn't happen.
Debora M.
I can only get Time Warner in the complex where I live so I don't have much choice. I usually have no problems with this except they are always raising their rates which I do not like!!!
Maria C.
Jamaica, NY
The service and bill is way better then the other two cable providers I use to have. I like how they give a coupon for a movie when the on demand doesn't work[only happened twice to me].
Bethany M.
Norwood, OH
Not a fan of this company. They raise rates without notice, their service is terrible. We have outages all the time, and you have to sell your arm to them to cancel your service. No thanks.
Samantha R.
I dont use cable that often but when I do I love the fact that Time Warner Cable has made their layout very user friendly and easy to navigate . The price per month isn't too outrageous .
Hannah H.
My internet is always acting up. They lock me out of my online account frequently. I would switch to another provider but it is the only available internet where I love. Not recommended
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?