BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Carolyn G.
Louisville, KY
Our experience with Time Warner has been mixed. It takes them rather a long time to respond. We were recently supposed to get faster service (in computer terms) but th at didn't happen.
Stephanie M.
Time warner cable is or has got to be one of the best cable companies. I tried changing in the past to see if my bill would go lower with direct TV and I ended up going back to tWCable .
Stephanie F.
They're alright. Products keep giving me issues. I've had to replace the cable and internet modem a few times and it drives me crazy when the internet will randomly cut off when using it
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Customer service and their pricing for cable is outrageous. I canceled my cable, went with internet only and bought an antenna +use Netflix & Amazon Prime video and my needs are satisfied.
Nicole T.
Very reliable Internet service. When ever we do have a problem their service techs have come out and solved the problem. We have had some trouble with the customer service over the phone
Maria C.
Jamaica, NY
The service and bill is way better then the other two cable providers I use to have. I like how they give a coupon for a movie when the on demand doesn't work[only happened twice to me].
Debora M.
I can only get Time Warner in the complex where I live so I don't have much choice. I usually have no problems with this except they are always raising their rates which I do not like!!!
Maurice C.
Mcallen, TX
Prices are a little steep but the service works well in the area I live in. I don't like that my family have different rates (some even lower than mine) with the same if not better service.
Patrice B.
Round Rock, TX
Feel like I am stuck and hate those company. No other cable options here and I don't wanted AT&T or satellite. Internet is weak even though we pay out the noise for a faster version. Overpriced for what you get.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
Their customer service is very hard to deal with and it is very hard to get someone to come to your home if you are having problems. They also vary in surcharges monthly which is annoying.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?