BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alsacia C.
I am going to be very neutral with the company. As they have some things that I do not agree with such as so many repeat shows. It is like I am paying for cable to watch the same show over and over again no matter the channel. The internet however has always been my favorite service that they offer as no other company offers the internet service that they do for the price that Time Warner does.
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
No NO NO!! I have TWC because no one else offers internet at my address. The internet goes in and out and the wifi does the same. The TV pixelates just by accidentally touching the box. Even when you leave it be, it still freezes up and pixelates the image for no reason. I am NOT a satisfied customer and thankfully I am only renting at this address so I do not need to stick with TWC forever.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
I have always used Time Warner but unfortunately their customer service isn't very good. They always say they will come to my house at a certain time and usually they don't show up till it's dark. When we ask why, we get dismissed and end up being treated as a nuisance. Unfortunately the other providers have worse reputations so we simply can't switch. Another downside is i believe they overcharge. We pay almost $100 for internet and home phone. If you have other options i implore you to explore them before settling with Ti me Warner.
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
If there was another cable company in my area I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm actually considering canceling my cable at the end of this month. They quoted me another price after they raised my rate $50 (without telling me) and then charged me the same much higher price again the next month. Nickel and dime you to death and charge you outrageous prices. If you can find another provider...do it!
Glynis G.
I'm only giving two stars because the actual internet and cable service was descent. The customer service is HORRIFIC at best. I've not had one positive experience in the time I've had time Warner. I only have it because they are the only option we have for internet. This is not a biased review. I truly wanted to like them but they seriously seem like they don't want their customers to like them.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Recently had cable installed, they were suppose to bury a cable line and said they would come back in 3 days. 2 cable workers came back for 2 days, line never was buried. A phone call later was told someone would be there within 4 days, 4 days later still no one showed up. Called again to find out it would take 2 weeks for someone to come out. So a cable line was lying on the ground from the side of my house to end of the backyard for at least 3 weeks. Imagine the trouble trying to cut the grass with a cable line on the ground
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Wendy D.
Brownsville , TX
HORRIBLE customer service. They are rude and very sassy. My internet is always going out sometimes for 3 hours at a time. It is very frustrating because I need internet for homework. They send techs out but the problem is persistent. I have been a customer for over 5 years and they still don't give me the time of day. I have finally decided to move on. Currently looking for better options.