BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
While there aren't many choices in our area, Time Warner has consistently been inconsistent. Raising our rates, slowing our internet and not giving us what we are paying, which is a lot more than I would prefer! And every time we call in to complain about the speeds, they only manage to get them back to normal after we threaten to cancel our service. I expect better customer service than this..
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I've enjoyed being a Time Warner Cable Customer for the most part; I personally find that the outages are pretty frequent and the digital television signal gets glitchy a lot but their customer service has always been very gracious and willing to help if there is ever a problem. I mostly just went with them because thats what most people in my area had, but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied either.
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
Agree with any of reviews.

It's a bitter-sweet. Except I find I've been with a company longer than the employee that I'm talking to. I know the process. Save me time in not repeating and then you escalate to next level. Typically now I can pretty much tell them what to do to fix either cable or internet.
Finally we have choices but really all are pretty expensive once out of "their special".
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
No NO NO!! I have TWC because no one else offers internet at my address. The internet goes in and out and the wifi does the same. The TV pixelates just by accidentally touching the box. Even when you leave it be, it still freezes up and pixelates the image for no reason. I am NOT a satisfied customer and thankfully I am only renting at this address so I do not need to stick with TWC forever.
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I have had time warner for six years but have had a lot of trouble the past two. They raise my price too often with little explanation, make mistakes with my bill (charging me twice some months but not accepting responsibility), and have poor customer service for the most part. I recently eliminated all of my services except internet while I shop around. TV service is not worth the hassle and cost for me.
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
If there was another cable company in my area I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm actually considering canceling my cable at the end of this month. They quoted me another price after they raised my rate $50 (without telling me) and then charged me the same much higher price again the next month. Nickel and dime you to death and charge you outrageous prices. If you can find another provider...do it!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Time Warner Cable is a pretty good TV provider. Has just about every channel that I like to watch like MTV, E!, etc. It has everything you want to see. I guess the con is that it can be pricey. I don't pay for it but my dad does and he has had some trouble with it before but I guess we are good now. I mean if anyone wants to try it go ahead but I think there are better TV providers out there.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)