BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Time Warner Cable is a pretty good TV provider. Has just about every channel that I like to watch like MTV, E!, etc. It has everything you want to see. I guess the con is that it can be pricey. I don't pay for it but my dad does and he has had some trouble with it before but I guess we are good now. I mean if anyone wants to try it go ahead but I think there are better TV providers out there.
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
No NO NO!! I have TWC because no one else offers internet at my address. The internet goes in and out and the wifi does the same. The TV pixelates just by accidentally touching the box. Even when you leave it be, it still freezes up and pixelates the image for no reason. I am NOT a satisfied customer and thankfully I am only renting at this address so I do not need to stick with TWC forever.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Time warner cable is unfortunately the only high-speed Internet in my area. The service is decent however the customer service and technical service is very poor. The price is definitely higher than you would like to pay however as it is the only Internet service provider available with high-speed Internet in our area you have to pay the price. Would love it if Google fiber came to our area.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
I have always used Time Warner but unfortunately their customer service isn't very good. They always say they will come to my house at a certain time and usually they don't show up till it's dark. When we ask why, we get dismissed and end up being treated as a nuisance. Unfortunately the other providers have worse reputations so we simply can't switch. Another downside is i believe they overcharge. We pay almost $100 for internet and home phone. If you have other options i implore you to explore them before settling with Ti me Warner.
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
If there was another cable company in my area I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm actually considering canceling my cable at the end of this month. They quoted me another price after they raised my rate $50 (without telling me) and then charged me the same much higher price again the next month. Nickel and dime you to death and charge you outrageous prices. If you can find another provider...do it!
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
While there aren't many choices in our area, Time Warner has consistently been inconsistent. Raising our rates, slowing our internet and not giving us what we are paying, which is a lot more than I would prefer! And every time we call in to complain about the speeds, they only manage to get them back to normal after we threaten to cancel our service. I expect better customer service than this..
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Recently had cable installed, they were suppose to bury a cable line and said they would come back in 3 days. 2 cable workers came back for 2 days, line never was buried. A phone call later was told someone would be there within 4 days, 4 days later still no one showed up. Called again to find out it would take 2 weeks for someone to come out. So a cable line was lying on the ground from the side of my house to end of the backyard for at least 3 weeks. Imagine the trouble trying to cut the grass with a cable line on the ground
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)