BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
Techie Expert
I really don't like Time Warner's internet, I have the fastest speed (50 mbps) and it is INCREDIBLY SLOW. My phone and other devices constantly disconnect and rarely work how they're supposed to on wifi. They also overcharge and try to force you into a triple play even if you don't need it. If there was another provider in the area I would switch in a heartbeat.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Time warner cable gets the job done. Sometimes there are problems, but Time warner usually fixes problems right away if needed. It's good, but i haven't tried others so I wouldn't know what's better or worse to be honest.

Love the DVR box and on demand cable. I really like that you can log in to watch shows and DVR you've recorded on phones and iPads and such!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Used to have AT&T, they had TERRIBLE customer service. However their internet was better. I would not go back to AT&T because I would always get random extra charges on my account for no reason and had to call in a bunch to get the issues resolved. TWC is a lot more responsive with CS however as I stated before the internet seems to be slower at the same mbps.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Concord, NC
Internet and television service are fast and never out. If you're on time with your payments, you can call and get promotional offers every few months ultimately lowering your bill. I have a bundle including home security and phone. I've been a customer of theirs for 7 years now and have no plans on leaving them. Not 5 stars only because they are a bit pricey.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hilliard, OH
I just switched to TWC and I'm very impressed! Setting up the service was very painless and they were extremely friendly on the phone. They installed less than 12 hours later at exactly the time I wanted, with no extra fees. The person assisting me on the phone was very helpful about explaining what the bills and initial costs were going to be. Very Impressed!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Vermilion, OH
Overall good service. The price difference from their promotions and regular prices are quite different. Usually will raise about 20 to 40 dollars higher. Quality of service is standard and reliable. I would recommend this because the Internet quality is better other service providers. Usually time warner is the only provider in the area which is a major con.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Sandston, VA
Time Warner Cable has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Usually I prepare to spend at least 40 minutes to an hour on the phone with them. They are usually not helpful, and I am usually transferred to other departments multiple times. The cable and internet itself is fine, but would be much better if customer service weren't horrendous.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Weston, OH
Time Warner Cable only keeps me because they are the only ones that have fast enough internet for all my devices. Their customer service on the other hand is completely aweful! If I could get away from them I would. Very expensive for internet, I don't understand why internet should cost $70+, when half the time you don't even get the MBPS you are paying for.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Ridiculous prices for low speeds and poor customer service. I used to pay $60/month for 60mbps download speed and now, with google fiber moving in, they've upped it to 300mbps with the same price. They only provide good service when they're fearing competition and customer service is consistently poor- especially if they have to schedule someone to come over.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Time Warner Cable is great. We can get all the channels we love. The price is really high however and we get ALOT of pixelation when watching our favorite shows. We've yet to get resolution from TWC regarding this issue and it's hard to try to DVR a show ahead of time as they often have "To Be Announced" listed as the show title so it won't tape. Frustrating!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?