BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
I like time warner cable but it is very expensive. We have had so many problems with this product. When I want to use demand it does not always work. The Internet can be slow and goes in and out all the time.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
The internet speed is really good! It works great! The price is fair and the service and help we got when we needed to activate the service was good and helped us in every step! Im happy with the their service!
Jamie Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Time Warner cable I've been with them for the past six years I haven't had any major issues with them I'm up SAST with on-demand the fact that you get all of the new updated movies I think is brilliant
Shannon B.
Camarillo
It was hard to even give this company one star. Worst cable experience I have ever had. I am forced to use them as a provider as they are the only provider in my area. Poor customer service and connectivity.
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
Overall we have been happy with the service we have received from Time Warner. There have been a few issues but they have fixed them rather quickly. Would recommend. The service and cost are about average.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used time warner cable for years and years. The customer service has gotten better over the years and they always offer deals and promotions. I recently switched to just internet and stream and I think that it works great. It is a little expensive but you get what you pay for.
Leann V.
Smithville , MO
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable overall, and if there was something else in my area that I could use other than satellite I would be switching. They are constantly raising my rates, as well as trying to bill for something that I do not have. I will not be going with them again if I have other options.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Techie Expert
Time Warner is pretty much the only provider in my area, the company is not too bad. The prices are not too shabby and the service is pretty good. Sometimes the Internet is shotty but it's a very rare occasion.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?