BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Time Warner Cable is a pretty good TV provider. Has just about every channel that I like to watch like MTV, E!, etc. It has everything you want to see. I guess the con is that it can be pricey. I don't pay for it but my dad does and he has had some trouble with it before but I guess we are good now. I mean if anyone wants to try it go ahead but I think there are better TV providers out there.
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
If there was another cable company in my area I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm actually considering canceling my cable at the end of this month. They quoted me another price after they raised my rate $50 (without telling me) and then charged me the same much higher price again the next month. Nickel and dime you to death and charge you outrageous prices. If you can find another provider...do it!
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Time warner cable is unfortunately the only high-speed Internet in my area. The service is decent however the customer service and technical service is very poor. The price is definitely higher than you would like to pay however as it is the only Internet service provider available with high-speed Internet in our area you have to pay the price. Would love it if Google fiber came to our area.
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
I have always used Time Warner but unfortunately their customer service isn't very good. They always say they will come to my house at a certain time and usually they don't show up till it's dark. When we ask why, we get dismissed and end up being treated as a nuisance. Unfortunately the other providers have worse reputations so we simply can't switch. Another downside is i believe they overcharge. We pay almost $100 for internet and home phone. If you have other options i implore you to explore them before settling with Ti me Warner.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
We just recently switched from Direct TV to Time Warner, and I wasn't real sure about going back to cable, at first, but have been pleasantly surprised. We still get all the channels we did with satellite, and more. The price is also
Quite a bit better, which is always good. Another plus is you don't lose your picture when there's a storm, unlike satellite :) Overall it's been a great switch!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Time Warner is hit or miss. I hear complaints about them all the time and they're one of the most expensive cable companies. They're hard to work with sometimes when something is wrong. But for the most part, they're okay. I really hate though when you want to watch a TV show on a website, like ABC Family, Time Warner isn't one of the cable companies provided so therefore you can't sign in to watch the show.
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
I know I am totally getting the shaft on my bill with Time Warner Cable - but I also know that it could always be worse as with other provider(s) - no names. I am a bit spoiled and have all the movie channels and a high speed internet. The equipment (supposedly the best they offer) is not up to par with my television and can leave on demand, watching dvr or a movie channel with crap service - ie: not working or choppy picture however, I take it in stride. I do provide my own modem and router - so I don't have to "rent" one from them.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
Literal garbage. I don't know what I'm even paying $75 a month for. And they own the entire market so you can't get anyone BUT them. I just have Internet and it's $75 a freaking month! and that's the promo price! 75% of the time it is out and they just send techs out over and over again who fix it for 12 hours before it goes out again. If you can get Comcast, DO IT! I miss Comcast so much.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
Pretty good company i have had time warner cable for about 4 yrs right now i have 4 digital cable boxes and one dvr i like that i can record multiple shows at the same time it has start over on some of the channels and i like that it has ondemand can watch shows and has all episodes another thing i like is that in can put to record any ahow from the twc app very convinent when I'm not home or forget to put my show to record and another thing i like about it is thay i can watch live TV ita a little expensive for me but worth it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?