BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
We have had Time Warner Cable Service for the past four years. We have their mid size plan which is supposed to allow us to have three to four devises running on it at roadrunner speed all at the same time. Although it works most of the time, it doesn't work great and has issues. At least twice weekly it will just go
offline and we have to reboot everything. If it rains, we start getting signal interruption like there is water in the line and so our signal gets patchy. This leads to frustration when you are watching a video that is stopping and starting or trying to download/upload files for work. Time Warner has been ok, but I can't give a glowing review because they have never once done anything more than what is absolutely required or necessary. We are moving soon and will be changing providers, hopefully this next one will understand the benefit of going a little bit above and beyond because this is something TWC has yet to learn!
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
The service is awful, the internet constantly goes in and out. The cable box is always rebooting and takes forever to come back on. Its very pricey for what you get, the customer service is terrible, I would not recommend this cable/internet/phone to anyone.
Sierra M.
Bridgeport, WV
I can't sassy I'm truly happy with Time Warner Cable. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that my husband and son want to be able to watch football, the "cable" would have been shutoff long ago. I don't really know about the other internet companies available in my arts but supposedly TWC is the best available. Unfortunately, the equipment they provide is outdated and you still pay a monthly fee for it. Needless to say I went and bought my own. Oh, here's the kicker! When I asked if I needed to return their modem, I was told I could hold on to it as a backup. Seriously!!! As long as I'm not using that piece of junk, they'll let me keep it for no charge! Wtf!? I have to still "re-set" my modem often due to problems with the Internet. The one plus I can mention is the service people I've talked to on multiple occasions. They're always friendly and try to be as helpful as possible.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
If I could switch without having any issues I would. I hate time warner cable. Every now and then it's good. And there's no issues. But majority of the time it's sh*t. Sorry being honest here. I can't tell you how many times i'll try to watch a movie with on demand or even just a show and it will go black and say that it's unavailable and to try again later, or it will skip so many times you miss half the show/movie, or the cable box will randomly just shut off and have to reboot. All of these things happen for NO REASON AT ALL. It's so frustrating!!!!!! And our remote doesn't work half the time either (fresh battery's, nothing blocking the signal and all that) you can press a button hundreds of times and it does nothing we've had people come to fix it, got a new box, guess what? STILL DOES IT. And to make things even better??? We've had twc for a while now and we pay SO SO SO much, and there's a deal that's 10x less and we can't get it. Get it together or I'm switching
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
I WISH THERE WAS SOME OTHER COMPANY IN THE AREA SO I COULD SWITCH FOR LOWER RATES!! WISH I COULD RATE IT LOWER THAN 1 STAR. First of all, the wifi connection is very, very slow. Second of all, the password is very long. Third of all, wifi sometimes randomly stops working. The cable usually works but i swear every six months I am given cost increases without notification. Every time I call to get the price down I am told the special offer is good for one year. Then in six months they increase my prices anywhere from 8 to 15%. When I question their policy they argue that I was not correct about the policy. I request to downsize, and they tell me that it would cost more. Right now I am looking for competitors that service my area. The first year is always the best deal for cost with this company.. Afterwards you get nothing but increases and poor customer service.
Ivon H.
Love the fact that there's no contract required, unlike some other providers. I always try to negotiate prices so I won't get a bad deal. Generally, the customer service is really unstable. Once in a while, I get a super helpful person and the next time it's someone who sounds irritated by the conversation. I also really dislike how hard the sales associates try to push you to open a TWC account just because they make commission. I was switching over from Verizon so I had some questions. I couldn't ask one question without them saying well let's open an account for you first then discuss the details. Like, no, I'd like to find out before I decide to pay you. However, overall experience is pretty good with them. The technical assistants are very helpful whenever I have any issues and scheduling appointments for setting up things is always simple.
Cecilia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Cable and programming is fine but the internet really, really, REALLY suck. It is the worst thing ever. Always slow and interrupted service. They blame it on me because I was using a wrong wire.. they blame my router for the bad wifi connection, funny thung is that I was using their wires and the internet was connected directly to my console... The technician was very rude and had a bad attitude. He told us to check the internet and when my husband turn on the playstation (it is connected directly to the internet) he looked at him a gave him an attitude saying, "i told you to check the internet".. I really hate the way he talked to my husband and i ask him to control himself and explained him why we turned the console on. He didn't apologize. The internet was fine and as soon as he left the internet was gone again... :(
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
Time warner is the only provider in our area. The prices are outrageous. The company totally takes advantage of being the only cable provider in the area. I actually have two accounts, I have a home account and an account for my summer home. I don't even get a multi-account discount. I receive only cable (no phone and no internet) at camp and my bill is almost $100. Now, time warner is making customers purchase a digital converter for all televisions that are hooked up directly to cable (no box). Another cost added to the bill! And when you actually look at the bill, we even pay for the guide. It's getting obnoxious the amount of money we spend on cable and Internet. Unfortunately, for both locations this is our only option. I would love to use only Hulu and Netflix, but my husband likes to watch sports.
Joy O.
Channel selection is good and prices are also pretty good - but Time Warner is really the only option where I live. I would rate higher if it wasn't for customer service and billing. We constantly had issues with our bills (being charged for services we no longer had) and it never really seemed to get resolved quickly. We moved to Boston for a few years and just moved home a few months ago. I just received notice in the mail TW sent me to collections for $50?! I see they are back to same old same old. I have no idea where to begin to rectify this new nightmare. I haven't even lived here for two years much less have their service! I give them one star because I like how much space is on my DVR and I don't need a huge digital cable box to run every TV in my house unlike my old
Provider, charter.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
What's upsetting is the monopoly they've got in small communities in southeastern county. Literally, we've no other choice and we're stuck paying whatever prices that they charge, as there's no competition. The cable service, being all digital, is unreliable. The boxes freeze constantly.

That said, the Internet's decent.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?