BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mary B.
I feel that TWC Is. Great company but it is overpriced. The digital box is great but expensive.
Leemarie H.
I can't stand time Warner. I've had them for years and the TV function sucks. I never have a signal
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA
Good with Internet service but still advice to buy your own router, cable provider wise can be better.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
I have used other providers. None stand up to this one. The price is also pretty affordable for the package and Internet we get. I will never switch.
La T.
They don't provide the best service and even worse customer service, but it was the easiest to get. The packages offered are overpriced. We've had several issues and getting a technician out had been a hassle and the first two that came out were not knowledgeable. A third person was finally able to resolve the issue. We mainly have TWC because you don't have to worry about signal loss (for the most part) and because when we signed up it was going to be cheaper, but turns out the real package price was only cheaper by $10-$20.
Elza M.
Here aren't many options out there. It helps to really haggle for the best price or catch a promotion if you can.
allison n.
Time Warner is not the best. I use it because that's all that's offered in my areas. We seem to have a lot of issues with it several times a year and it is a little pricier. The demand is pretty good but I can't record more than one thing at a time and I have to be watching it. I have a lot of issues with the internet going out often and that is super frustrating.
Mike W.
Otisville, NY
TWC needs a complete overhaul. They forget about the customers that have made them what they are today. Rising prices constantly, if I had another option, would drop them immediately!!!!
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Not the fastest internet speed. Also had a hard time switching from cable to just internet. The sales lady took a while and wouldn't give us the price advertised online until we did a lot of hassling. The price is pretty good though so we won't switch providers.
Monica G.
Palmdale, CA
It's an okay cable company, the prices go up, but the good thing about it is that the company will give you an extension to pay. I wouldn't recommend this company
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?