BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kate M.
I enjoy the new set up on On Demand but most of the times I can never play the movies or TV shows I would like to watch which is frustrating especially since my parents pay for this service.
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
The Internet is super fast and always reliable. The TV never has a poor connection like other providers I've had. Every technician I've ever had come to my home has been very helpful and kind.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Service is great. Barely any issues. But their customer service can definitely be improved. You always get different answers and I've had a lot of billing issues due to uninformed employees.
Kenyatta L.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner is good. There WiFi , home phone service, and cable box or DVR are fantastic! Only problem I have is the price of your cable never is what its suppose to be always a little higher.
Mike W.
Otisville, NY
TWC needs a complete overhaul. They forget about the customers that have made them what they are today. Rising prices constantly, if I had another option, would drop them immediately!!!!
Nicole T.
Very reliable Internet service. When ever we do have a problem their service techs have come out and solved the problem. We have had some trouble with the customer service over the phone
Veronica R.
Well, Time warner Cable used to be our go to cable provider! But I'm not sure if it's what location we live in, but service has gone down! The commercial lies, or the techs do! Very rude!
Debora M.
I can only get Time Warner in the complex where I live so I don't have much choice. I usually have no problems with this except they are always raising their rates which I do not like!!!
Stephanie F.
They're alright. Products keep giving me issues. I've had to replace the cable and internet modem a few times and it drives me crazy when the internet will randomly cut off when using it
Mark L.
Twc is an alright company. I do like their customer service, just wish their rates were more affordable overall. I am only using them because the apartment requires us to go through them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?