BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kate M.
I enjoy the new set up on On Demand but most of the times I can never play the movies or TV shows I would like to watch which is frustrating especially since my parents pay for this service.
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
The Internet is super fast and always reliable. The TV never has a poor connection like other providers I've had. Every technician I've ever had come to my home has been very helpful and kind.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
Terrible, unprofessional service! When I moved into my apt it took them two weeks to figure out my cable and internet issues and then when I complained they disconnected my service! I wish I had another option because they are overpriced, rude, and not worth it.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Service is great. Barely any issues. But their customer service can definitely be improved. You always get different answers and I've had a lot of billing issues due to uninformed employees.
Ashley H.
TWC could be a lot better. we're supposed to have all our basic channels and do not have them even though my dad pays a lot more than he should. The internet is alright but it could be faster
Kenyatta L.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner is good. There WiFi , home phone service, and cable box or DVR are fantastic! Only problem I have is the price of your cable never is what its suppose to be always a little higher.
Michelle A.
Middleton, NH
I am not impressed with Time Warner. Where it is pretty much the only company available to us in our area, it takes advantage and raises the price so high we had to cut down to only Internet.
Veronica R.
Well, Time warner Cable used to be our go to cable provider! But I'm not sure if it's what location we live in, but service has gone down! The commercial lies, or the techs do! Very rude!
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH
I have had no issues from Time Warner Cable other than their prices are ridiculously high but what can you do. We own their DVR which can hold and record so many shows! It truly is amazing.
Mike W.
Otisville, NY
TWC needs a complete overhaul. They forget about the customers that have made them what they are today. Rising prices constantly, if I had another option, would drop them immediately!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?