BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
A ton of stations available. The connection is iffy some times and customer service over the phone isn't great. When they come to my house they are awesome and their services are affordable
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
The Internet is super fast and always reliable. The TV never has a poor connection like other providers I've had. Every technician I've ever had come to my home has been very helpful and kind.
Emily L.
Fremont, OH
I hate TWC! The prices are jacked up! I always have problems with my cable going out or Internet speed! Customer representative is always rude! I would not recommend this company to anyone!
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
Terrible, unprofessional service! When I moved into my apt it took them two weeks to figure out my cable and internet issues and then when I complained they disconnected my service! I wish I had another option because they are overpriced, rude, and not worth it.
Lachele R.
Columbia, SC
A good provider although the internet can get a little spotty but that can be due to a storm or rain. I love the on demand feature, to be able to catch up with my shows and listen to music.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Service is great. Barely any issues. But their customer service can definitely be improved. You always get different answers and I've had a lot of billing issues due to uninformed employees.
Lida T.
Canton, OH
Time warner has been great , I've had them for years , they always go above and beyond to dlp with any issue I might have . the new updates and services they have are really great as well.
Kenyatta L.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner is good. There WiFi , home phone service, and cable box or DVR are fantastic! Only problem I have is the price of your cable never is what its suppose to be always a little higher.
Marie W.
Provide nice bundle packages, however our cable acts up at least three times a year so that we need to replace a cable box or have someone come in to work on it, and cable prices are high.
Rebecca R.
New York , Ny
Time warner is the only option I have to use in my apartment. It is over-priced and misleading and has bad customer service. The way the television menu is set up is completely unintuitive.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?