BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ebeliz R.
Duncanville, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
The service is good. The price is outrageous! I've rarely experienced down times and when I have they are very prompt in solving the issues AND keeping you posted on the status of the work order.
Jane C.
Nassau, NY
I honestly don't know what to say about Time Warner Cable, we are with them because they are the only provider where we live. The prices keep going up & the service quality keeps going down.
Mandy  .
San Antonio, TX
Fast internet. But with cable services you always are being upsold, and package prices are always more than advertised. I've always had problems with items being sent to me taking too long and/ or being sent wrong items. Never got credits I was supposed to receive.
Jackie E.
Waco, TX
I love time warner cable Internet, cable, phone all in one bill! fast wifi, on demand is awesome and they even have an app you can download on your cell phone so you can use it to call and text
Anthony V.
Los Angeles, CA
We purchased a TV/Internet package for $120 or there about per month and set up payment via debit card to automatically go out each month. All good so far. 1 month in a second payment went out of our bank account in addition to the contracted payment for $89 - nowhere did this show on our TWC account, customer service were useless and after this happened three times in consecutive months - in addition to our regular contracted payment - I contacted the bank and they advised to cancel the card (at great inconvenience as we had to revise all payments to a new card). We DID NOT set the new debit card up with TWC but instead logged in every month and paid the contracted amount. Still no customer service solution but at least by cancelling the card the theft from our bank account stopped. For a few months anyway as several months later and having only used the card manually online each month to pay, the payments (now $95) started to appear again. Once again customer service useless and the rep that sold me the package hasn't solved it either in 6 weeks and so we are left to visit their office with a year of bank statement to claim back the $800 or so that they owe us. USELESS USELESS USELESS.
Sammy B.
Orlando, FL
Worst provider ever! Always having outage issues. Techs are not very educated or knowledgable, and customer service is a nightmare! If I had other options for internet I would cancel this crap.
Vanessa A.
La Puente, CA
Time Warner cable is pretty decent, the speed is well. One big complain however is that sometimes the Internet service will stop working intermittently which isn't fun when I'm doing homework.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
I like the service, i pay for all of the movie channels which can be pretty expencive, the only ything is the internet axts up quite often and i have to call to get it fixed about 3 times a month
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
I think that the Internet is okay....I wish they would not show the same movies all the time. I also think it's ridiculous to charge $150 a month for cable and net when there are online options
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
AMAZING customer service, excellent products at excellent prices. Have never had a problem with my service and I've had it for about 7 months now. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?