BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
AMAZING customer service, excellent products at excellent prices. Have never had a problem with my service and I've had it for about 7 months now. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!
Lizelle B.
Wilmington, NC
They have improved their serves a lot. I am really impressed with their in store customer service. I am giving them three stars because they tend to repeat the same show over and over again.
Sammy B.
Orlando, FL
Worst provider ever! Always having outage issues. Techs are not very educated or knowledgable, and customer service is a nightmare! If I had other options for internet I would cancel this crap.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I used to have direct TV but when I moved they said that there were too many trees at my new house. Time warner stepped in and got my internet and TV started up in a very timely manner. Also the customer service is amazing. The service however is not as good as I'm used to
Krista P.
If they didn't have a literal monopoly on my towns internet and cable,we wouldn't have them. missing channels because they cant come to contract with them,so hulu it is...when the internet works.
kaylee m.
Cincinnati, OH
Has good affordable plans, you get channels free for 3 months which is great! only thing I don't like is because they put a dish outside the weather affects it more often so we loose service
michelle z.
Los Angeles, CA
Customer service needs to improve. Takes an hour ti get through the customer service line. Also the wifi at home isn't so good. We had to buy a wifi extender to geg signal all over the house
Drea P.
Portsmouth, OH
The Internet is fast but not all promotions are used in my area. The cable goes out even if there aren't any outages. We must restart the Internet a few times a month just to keep it running.
Desirae M.
Zapata, TX
They are a good service, I've never had any problems with their service and if it goes down, it isn't down long. I have had them since 2009 and wouldn't think of changing to a different service.
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Since moving here we have had to switch from Comast to TWC. TWC is so far better than Comcast however sometimes when we are watching TV the signal goes out. The Internet has been great though.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?