BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
I like the service, i pay for all of the movie channels which can be pretty expencive, the only ything is the internet axts up quite often and i have to call to get it fixed about 3 times a month
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
I think that the Internet is okay....I wish they would not show the same movies all the time. I also think it's ridiculous to charge $150 a month for cable and net when there are online options
Sutton T.
I like TWC, but sometime they have some problems w/ their service. If you've seen their recent comercials then you'd know that they are actually trying to fix their service issues right know.
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Since moving here we have had to switch from Comast to TWC. TWC is so far better than Comcast however sometimes when we are watching TV the signal goes out. The Internet has been great though.
Joanie R.
Evansville, IN
Like the service but it seems like there are more commercials than showtime. I intend to discontinue and try another venue as the price keeps going up and I rarely watch TV in the summertime.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Ehhh... they are okay.. expensive but they deal with us... we do not get all the channels... because they are more expensive with the more popular channels like HBO and if you don't watch it enough its not worth it!
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is okay when it functions but usually it gets congested during the evenings and you can barely watch a video. THe customer service also is not very helpful when you give them a call and even though the internet is cheaper it does not run well overall.
eve w.
Twc is what or building is wired work. Speed is decent if you pay for extra. Basic is too slow to watch movies. In Manhattan it takes then 2 days to come fix service which is unacceptable!
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
The Internet is super fast and always reliable. The TV never has a poor connection like other providers I've had. Every technician I've ever had come to my home has been very helpful and kind.
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
A ton of stations available. The connection is iffy some times and customer service over the phone isn't great. When they come to my house they are awesome and their services are affordable
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?