BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marlen H.
Dallas, TX
I've been happy with their services , for the most part. We have always been able to get our services at a reasonable price. We do call to complain whenever our bill gets a little too high though.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX
I've had time warner cable and internet for many years in my house and I love it. It is rare when I encounter problems with either the cable or the internet. I am very satisfied with Time Warner.
Taylor H.
Benson, NC
This company is a joke. I literally have not a single good thing to say except they provide the only high sped internet in my area and so I am stuck with them until something better comes along.
Mischele R.
Kerrville, TX
Always the most accommodating company ever. They work with me on any and all issues I ever have and have the most incredible customer service department full I feel sweet, knowledgeable people.
Leah S.
Union City, IN
I would take Cincinnati Bell over this crap. Half of the time my wifi is cutting out, when I'm sitting right by the router!! Ive had to have a tech come out and fix it before, $75 service call BS.
Aliyah L.
They're converting to digital so they sent out little digital boxes to people without the other boxes but they were easy to set up. Interent is pretty good because they offer 5g, sometimes slow.
joanna m.
Los Angeles, CA
Its an ok service sometimes its kind of slow I have been with this company for more than a year and they recently raise my bill I'm thinking about switching due to the low quality and higher price
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
Service works great. I have no complains. Their customer service is there when you need them. I called once about my bill and they fixed the problem with no issues. I would recommend time warner
Vanessa A.
La Puente, CA
Time Warner cable is pretty decent, the speed is well. One big complain however is that sometimes the Internet service will stop working intermittently which isn't fun when I'm doing homework.
Joanie R.
Evansville, IN
Like the service but it seems like there are more commercials than showtime. I intend to discontinue and try another venue as the price keeps going up and I rarely watch TV in the summertime.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?