BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Pam D.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner and looking to change providers soon. They continue to raise my bill, it jumped $30 more at one time. Their customer service tends to be rude and condescending. Not to mention, almost weekly there is a time period the Internet does not work.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
Love there serive i switched from at&t pay less and get more have cable and internet thru them never had a problem rain sleet snow get good reception and all the chanels did i metion is so cheap
Rebecca D.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could get another internet provider I would. I'm constantly having drop outs, having to call customer service and nothing really changes. I keep hoping Google Fiber will come here one day.
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
Over priced and the service drops out daily which is a nightmare when you are trying to watch a movie. We pay $60 a month but there are no other options in our area. Rip off and crappy service.
Leah S.
Union City, IN
I would take Cincinnati Bell over this crap. Half of the time my wifi is cutting out, when I'm sitting right by the router!! Ive had to have a tech come out and fix it before, $75 service call BS.
Tammy R.
Corpus Christi, TX
We currently are using Time Warner for our cable and internet needs. Very satisfied with our services. We never have any issues. Price is very competitive. Do not see us changing any time soon.
Taylor H.
Benson, NC
This company is a joke. I literally have not a single good thing to say except they provide the only high sped internet in my area and so I am stuck with them until something better comes along.
Bianca C.
Palmdale , CA
I do like time warner but i don't like how they don't let you know that they add changes and your bill goes high. But having cable phone and internet is good just have to get it when theres deals.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love time Warner cable! They have a great selection on demand and we love buying movies to watch all the time. The HD channels are amazing as well! We don't ever have problems with the box either!
Amy D.
Havelock, NC
I don not like them they keep raising their prices and they don't care cause they know they are the only service on base that I can get they need to start giving their existing customers a break
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?