BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I liked having Time warner cable, but the cost of ours kept going up and up, so we had to switch. We have Direct TV now and I like it a lot more (plus it has a better price to go with)!
Ciera J.
Decent for the most part. It really depends on where you're located as to how well your reception and wifi is. Rarely goes out bc of rain, but lightening can interrupt service.
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Time warner cable has its ups and downs. I have conflict with the Internet a couple times a month. However, customer service is very friendly and willing to help. They almost always can fix the Internet issue.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I don't love time warner cable i find a lot of times there pictures cut out or their service is down for some reason. My box always seems to need to be rebooted, but int he area i live i have no other cable options as i have looked. They are over priced
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
We lovee time warner! Its amazing! Great channels, internet speed is super fast!
M C.
I think it's definitely the best cable television. But it's soooo pricey. If there isn't a deal then not worth the money
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Good cable, but on demand is slow when updating new shows. Sometimes 2-4 weeks or just pass an episode and does the rest of the season wich is really annoying
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable is an exceptional for cable and internet services. I have had minimal problems with my service and when I do I call and they are very prompt with fixing the issues. I would definitely recommend this service.
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
Love my cable company. I hardly ever have any issues with my TV or Internet. When I do I call them and they get someone out to my house right away or they try and troubleshoot it from their office.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?