BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Jewelett p.
Los Angeles, CA
I have had time Warner for a number of years.The service is OK but the cost for internet is expensive.i stay with time Warner because there customer service and easy set up when you get a new box.
Nerecia K.
Jamaica, NY
Internet cost is expensive and the speed is not very fast. I had them for cable service and i cancelled due to how expensive they were for basic cable. I only kept the internet because i need it.
Brittany B.
Raleigh, NC
Time warner is the least helpful cable and Internet service. I pay a ton of money every month and 2 of our remotes don't work and our internet goes out constantly. Don't recommend time warner at all
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
TIme Warner has great customer service and the best deals for service. I was stuck with Cox and AT&T before that. It was always a hassle if there are any issues. The pricing was also ridiculous!

Angie B.
Although the modems aren't that great, Time Warner's internet is fast and reliable for the price. I have made many calls to customer service over the years and they are always friendly and helpful.
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
For the most part I am satisfied with my cable service but although I pay for top speed internet and they've came and ran connection tests and such, my internet connection and speed is subpar ūüėí
Shaun S.
Greensboro, NC
The worst cable company there is, the monopoly they have in the Carolinas is ridiculous. They say one price and the bill be totally different. They have the worst customer service ever as well.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
Love there serive i switched from at&t pay less and get more have cable and internet thru them never had a problem rain sleet snow get good reception and all the chanels did i metion is so cheap
Leah S.
Union City, IN
I would take Cincinnati Bell over this crap. Half of the time my wifi is cutting out, when I'm sitting right by the router!! Ive had to have a tech come out and fix it before, $75 service call BS.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?