BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emilio P.
Durham, NC
Terrible service when troubleshooting issues but it is the only service around with decent speeds. wait till google is live in raleigh....
Dara N.
Matthews, NC
Worst customer service, worst pricing and worst response to any problems. We only use them for Internet because they have a monopoly. If Google Fiber were here, we'd switch today.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We used to have time Warner, before we moved. It was the best cable and internet provider I've used! I sadly cannot use it where I live now, but we are planning on moving soon, and I will definitely be switching back!
Filiberto M.
Temple, TX
I don't like Time Warner Cable, but it is the only thing available in my area.
Desiree D.
San Fernando , Ca
Great service, I have both cable and Internet-great selection of channels and Internet is fast
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have time warner cable because my apartment requires this company. I have tried competitors before and i like this company much better for wifi. My main concern with TWC is that I can only record two shows at one time.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I liked having Time warner cable, but the cost of ours kept going up and up, so we had to switch. We have Direct TV now and I like it a lot more (plus it has a better price to go with)!
Ciera J.
Decent for the most part. It really depends on where you're located as to how well your reception and wifi is. Rarely goes out bc of rain, but lightening can interrupt service.
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Time warner cable has its ups and downs. I have conflict with the Internet a couple times a month. However, customer service is very friendly and willing to help. They almost always can fix the Internet issue.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I don't love time warner cable i find a lot of times there pictures cut out or their service is down for some reason. My box always seems to need to be rebooted, but int he area i live i have no other cable options as i have looked. They are over priced
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?