BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Raleigh, NC
Time warner is the least helpful cable and Internet service. I pay a ton of money every month and 2 of our remotes don't work and our internet goes out constantly. Don't recommend time warner at all
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
Love there serive i switched from at&t pay less and get more have cable and internet thru them never had a problem rain sleet snow get good reception and all the chanels did i metion is so cheap
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love time Warner cable! They have a great selection on demand and we love buying movies to watch all the time. The HD channels are amazing as well! We don't ever have problems with the box either!
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
For the most part I am satisfied with my cable service but although I pay for top speed internet and they've came and ran connection tests and such, my internet connection and speed is subpar 😒
Kate P.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't say anything SPECTACULAR about Time Warner, but I don't have anything too bad to say about them either. They provide my cable and internet and they do they job. It's pretty expensive though.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
TIme Warner has great customer service and the best deals for service. I was stuck with Cox and AT&T before that. It was always a hassle if there are any issues. The pricing was also ridiculous!

Angie B.
Although the modems aren't that great, Time Warner's internet is fast and reliable for the price. I have made many calls to customer service over the years and they are always friendly and helpful.
Katie O.
Fremont, NE
Their pricing is kind of outrageous unless you're a new customer. There have been several cable outages lately, including during the Olympics. No other options in my town, so I'm kind of stuck.
Shaun S.
Greensboro, NC
The worst cable company there is, the monopoly they have in the Carolinas is ridiculous. They say one price and the bill be totally different. They have the worst customer service ever as well.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Time warner is too expensive for the service, and cable box is always out of service requiring tech support. Outage is on a daily with no compensation. Customer service is unaware of many issues
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?