BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Time Warner Cable is rip off. I live in a community where they are the only cable company available. They are constantly raising their prices for no reason, you have to watch your bill carefully. I have heard bad things about satellite signals being lost, well time warner is no different. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of cable and going back to free over the air tv.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Selena R.
Hemet, CA
I think time owner cable is great. They allow me to get all the channels I want within a reasonable price range I can afford
Emma W.
New York , NY
I do not like Time Warner Cable at all. Their internet service is terrible. It goes in and out every five seconds. The cable lags all the time. Their customer service is terrible and their policies are completely idiotic. They increase my bill all the time for no reason and I have to call and fight them on the phone every single time. Would not recommend to anyone!!!!
Emily G.
I have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner. They have good internet speeds and lots of channels, but they always end up driving your monthly bill up. You don't know why, so you have to call and they end up doing something. I do think they're pricey for their options. But I do enjoy their new DVR package that you can record 6 shows instead of 2.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Me gusta solo que no deberían de tener los paquetes tan caros y aparte que no tienen todos los canales disponibles
melissa  s.
endicott, ny
They will work with you on a price that works for you and try there best to help you anyway they can.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I've been using this product for over a year now and it has worked great for me! I had HORRIBLE experiences with Comcast so I was willing to try anything so never have Comcast again. It seems to be a little more expensive then what I have used in the past but it is SO worth it. My Internet NEVER drops or goes out and there are no hidden fees. Their chairmen services has always been extremely helpful, unlike Comcast! I am so glad I have finally found a provider that I am satisfied with!
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
Pretty good serving for a reasonable price. Love the on demand section to catch up on shows that I've missed in the week
Fatima A.
Techie Expert
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?