BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
We have had no issues with Time Warner. Their service is a bit expensive but we also chose to have an upgraded package. We enjoyed them and we are not having problems already interactions in service.
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Jennifer S.
Cincinnati, OH
The actual internet connection isn't bad. The only thing I don't like is the customer service. The tried to get us to get a faster connection and when we said we weren't interested, they hung up on us.
Priscilla T.
Woodside, NY
Time Warner sucks! They have terrible internet service and they always make their billing so confusing that you won't find out if they try to charge you extra for something you didn't request for.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Kelsey L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's more expensive than I want it to be, but what isn't? The DVR has a lot of space and the guide is easy to use. I've been pleased and have kept the service while most of my friends ditch cable.
Kristi A.
They're decent. Cable doesn't go out too often. Kind of pricey compared to some but their packages are a nice deal. Had a bit of difficulty with their customer service but they were very nice about it
Allyson G.
Erie, PA
Our Internet cuts out daily. their customer service is atrocious, once in a blue moon you get someone decent but most of the time to u don't if there was another option in our area we would switch
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
They are horrible my area and go out all the time. It was our only option as we were renting and did not want to commit to a dish. Customer service is terrible, and they overcharged us numerous time.
Kristina J.
Spring, TX
After being a AT&T Uverse customer for years, we switched to xfinity. Due to AT&T constantly raising prices, I wanted to switch to a company that didn't price gouge their customers. So far so good
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?