BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erin D.
Erin D.
Middle Village, NY
Time warner cable has been great. When I called to cancel our showtime they gave me absolutely no problems at all. It's very affordable, and they have a lot of great deals for new customers. I would definitely recommend to others because of the price, and all of their different plans and packages. Only concern is the connection on occasion, could be my TV though!
Not too bad for a cable company but not completely satisfied either. Prices go up and you have to argue to get a better deal which is not all that great with all the competition out there. Has maintained during bad weather but has frozen here and there on a good day. My upgrade on Internet seems to have gone down, not really an upgrade. Again, it could be worse.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
Techie Expert
I really don't like Time Warner's internet, I have the fastest speed (50 mbps) and it is INCREDIBLY SLOW. My phone and other devices constantly disconnect and rarely work how they're supposed to on wifi. They also overcharge and try to force you into a triple play even if you don't need it. If there was another provider in the area I would switch in a heartbeat.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Quite possibly one of the worst companies. They offer terrible service and over charge you for it. Their customer service is terrible and never actually help you out. Even if they promise to fix something, it never actually gets done and it never reflects on the bill. I would not recommend but sadly the American consumer has little choice in their cable company.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hilliard, OH
I just switched to TWC and I'm very impressed! Setting up the service was very painless and they were extremely friendly on the phone. They installed less than 12 hours later at exactly the time I wanted, with no extra fees. The person assisting me on the phone was very helpful about explaining what the bills and initial costs were going to be. Very Impressed!
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Time warner cable gets the job done. Sometimes there are problems, but Time warner usually fixes problems right away if needed. It's good, but i haven't tried others so I wouldn't know what's better or worse to be honest.

Love the DVR box and on demand cable. I really like that you can log in to watch shows and DVR you've recorded on phones and iPads and such!
Christie H.
Christie H.
Concord, NC
Internet and television service are fast and never out. If you're on time with your payments, you can call and get promotional offers every few months ultimately lowering your bill. I have a bundle including home security and phone. I've been a customer of theirs for 7 years now and have no plans on leaving them. Not 5 stars only because they are a bit pricey.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Used to have AT&T, they had TERRIBLE customer service. However their internet was better. I would not go back to AT&T because I would always get random extra charges on my account for no reason and had to call in a bunch to get the issues resolved. TWC is a lot more responsive with CS however as I stated before the internet seems to be slower at the same mbps.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Vermilion, OH
Overall good service. The price difference from their promotions and regular prices are quite different. Usually will raise about 20 to 40 dollars higher. Quality of service is standard and reliable. I would recommend this because the Internet quality is better other service providers. Usually time warner is the only provider in the area which is a major con.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Time Warner Cable is great. We can get all the channels we love. The price is really high however and we get ALOT of pixelation when watching our favorite shows. We've yet to get resolution from TWC regarding this issue and it's hard to try to DVR a show ahead of time as they often have "To Be Announced" listed as the show title so it won't tape. Frustrating!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?