BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
We just recently switched from Direct TV to Time Warner, and I wasn't real sure about going back to cable, at first, but have been pleasantly surprised. We still get all the channels we did with satellite, and more. The price is also
Quite a bit better, which is always good. Another plus is you don't lose your picture when there's a storm, unlike satellite :) Overall it's been a great switch!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I have had time warner for six years but have had a lot of trouble the past two. They raise my price too often with little explanation, make mistakes with my bill (charging me twice some months but not accepting responsibility), and have poor customer service for the most part. I recently eliminated all of my services except internet while I shop around. TV service is not worth the hassle and cost for me.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Time warner cable is unfortunately the only high-speed Internet in my area. The service is decent however the customer service and technical service is very poor. The price is definitely higher than you would like to pay however as it is the only Internet service provider available with high-speed Internet in our area you have to pay the price. Would love it if Google fiber came to our area.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Time Warner is hit or miss. I hear complaints about them all the time and they're one of the most expensive cable companies. They're hard to work with sometimes when something is wrong. But for the most part, they're okay. I really hate though when you want to watch a TV show on a website, like ABC Family, Time Warner isn't one of the cable companies provided so therefore you can't sign in to watch the show.
Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
Since this month h ha s started I have had to call Time Warner to request assistance. The Internet chips in and out and I have to move to certain parts of the house in order to get stronger connection. It is pretty affordable. However if I could switch I would it's just that in my area Time Warner is the only gest thing for right now. Also the Cable is not bad bit they are always updating, so your show gets interrupted for about a minute with a loud beeping noise indicating these updates being performed which definit ely gets annoying.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I've enjoyed being a Time Warner Cable Customer for the most part; I personally find that the outages are pretty frequent and the digital television signal gets glitchy a lot but their customer service has always been very gracious and willing to help if there is ever a problem. I mostly just went with them because thats what most people in my area had, but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied either.
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
While there aren't many choices in our area, Time Warner has consistently been inconsistent. Raising our rates, slowing our internet and not giving us what we are paying, which is a lot more than I would prefer! And every time we call in to complain about the speeds, they only manage to get them back to normal after we threaten to cancel our service. I expect better customer service than this..
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Glynis G.
I'm only giving two stars because the actual internet and cable service was descent. The customer service is HORRIFIC at best. I've not had one positive experience in the time I've had time Warner. I only have it because they are the only option we have for internet. This is not a biased review. I truly wanted to like them but they seriously seem like they don't want their customers to like them.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
No NO NO!! I have TWC because no one else offers internet at my address. The internet goes in and out and the wifi does the same. The TV pixelates just by accidentally touching the box. Even when you leave it be, it still freezes up and pixelates the image for no reason. I am NOT a satisfied customer and thankfully I am only renting at this address so I do not need to stick with TWC forever.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?