BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Alyssa T.
The packages are always changing yearly so the yearly rate goes to very low to very high the next. The box constantly cuts out so you'll have to restart your box about once a day or so. And the variety of channels is absolutely terrible. Oh, and football fans, don't be surprised if you're only watching 1/10 of the available games since time warner decides they can't air some weeknight games anymore
Ashley Z.
Poland, OH
Cable boxes are refurbished, so you never know how long it will take before yours conks out. Internet is mostly reliable but has on occasion just stopped working for hours (a couple times a month). Customer service is mostly good, although we've had repairmen lie about calling to tell us they were at our house and then leaving and forcing us to call back and reschedule an appointment to fix our cable.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
Time warner Cable yes I use it , if you ask me if I love it , I would have to be honest and say that the cable is not bad you could see the Shows clearly , it's fine. But I'm so sorry the internet is very slow , and I have fast internet so they say , I have a lot of problems with there internet,it's not good for me , I don't know about you guys but I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone .
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Glynis G.
I'm only giving two stars because the actual internet and cable service was descent. The customer service is HORRIFIC at best. I've not had one positive experience in the time I've had time Warner. I only have it because they are the only option we have for internet. This is not a biased review. I truly wanted to like them but they seriously seem like they don't want their customers to like them.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
Agree with any of reviews.

It's a bitter-sweet. Except I find I've been with a company longer than the employee that I'm talking to. I know the process. Save me time in not repeating and then you escalate to next level. Typically now I can pretty much tell them what to do to fix either cable or internet.
Finally we have choices but really all are pretty expensive once out of "their special".
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
If there was another cable company in my area I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm actually considering canceling my cable at the end of this month. They quoted me another price after they raised my rate $50 (without telling me) and then charged me the same much higher price again the next month. Nickel and dime you to death and charge you outrageous prices. If you can find another provider...do it!
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Time warner cable is unfortunately the only high-speed Internet in my area. The service is decent however the customer service and technical service is very poor. The price is definitely higher than you would like to pay however as it is the only Internet service provider available with high-speed Internet in our area you have to pay the price. Would love it if Google fiber came to our area.
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?