BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not big on TV so I'd be fine with no cable at all but you get internet and cable for a reasonable price. Their customer service could be better, it just depends on who you get. We've had one guy who just repeatedly tried to sell upsell us rather than just helping us with our issue.
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love to watch all of my favorite tv shows yes it has met all of my expectations depending on the package you get can be a bit pricey pros all thee best shows cons unless you get a more expensive package you can't fast forward rewind or save the shows the more you pay the better but I'm well satisfied
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I have to be honest my family has been with direct TV for as long as I can remember. But for my complex I went with Time warner cable because they were cheaper. Although I have had some issues, they are quick to resolve them, offer great packages, and understand their customers needs.
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Corey Z.
Really hate time warner - only have it because that is what my apt building is wired with. While the actual customer service is the best I have had with any provvier our service is just lousy, especially hte internet and we rent their motem and have the best internet package available
Brittany M.
Oneonta, NY
I actually like Time Warner's service. Their internet is reasonable, and I had on demand, and DVR for a decent price. My one small issue is the journal function. I accidentally deleted something, and it was there, which made it look like I could get it back, but that was not the case.
Abbie J.
Crestwood , KY
The Internet services can be quick and somewhat reliable. But after so long, they raise prices annually. Ours has already increased by $15 a month since we began our plan! Looking to switch currently. The prices are expensive enough, let alone increasing the cost for customer loyalty.
Irina F.
Staten Island, NY
The only reason why we even have this is because they gave us the best deal. We ONLY need internet in our house - no house phone and no cable. The service SUCKS. The customer service SUCKS. It really is a terrible service, but we are desperate. I'll only recommend if you are desperate.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
This is my first time with time warner cable and I hate it. I can only record on one tv, sometimes it doesn't record the full show/movie, im not able to watch on all of my tv's, and the wifi is the worst. It cuts out maybe 10 times a day and when it doesn't cut out it's extremely slow.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?