BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Janet y.
Janet y.
Los Angeles, CA
They were the best cable company until they started charging me more for a reason that they still were not clear of. Its expensive but i loved their services but they can totally rack up your bill without even a notice before hand. i have prepaid so i didn't quite notice only until there was a payment problem then that's where i was aware they were doing this. I was not happy at all after that.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Corbin, KY
If there was another cable company in my area I'd switch in a heart beat. I'm actually considering canceling my cable at the end of this month. They quoted me another price after they raised my rate $50 (without telling me) and then charged me the same much higher price again the next month. Nickel and dime you to death and charge you outrageous prices. If you can find another provider...do it!
Brennan S.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable had the cable market monopoly in the town in which I live. It was either TWC or satellite service. Their service provided have never been the worst, though when problems did arise, their customer service was never very friendly or helpful in my experience. I would recommend someone to shop around than to just settle. Better service may be had elsewhere, maybe at a lesser fee.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
TWC is okay. They pull you in to be their customer by offering a great rate (or bundle) for the first year. Then each year it seems the bill grows and grows each month. By charging me more each year it allows TWC to offer cheap rates to first time customers. Service has gotten better, but I would like to see their rates come down or maybe see them offer a thank you gift to long time customers!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
We just recently switched from Direct TV to Time Warner, and I wasn't real sure about going back to cable, at first, but have been pleasantly surprised. We still get all the channels we did with satellite, and more. The price is also
Quite a bit better, which is always good. Another plus is you don't lose your picture when there's a storm, unlike satellite :) Overall it's been a great switch!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Time Warner Cable is a pretty good TV provider. Has just about every channel that I like to watch like MTV, E!, etc. It has everything you want to see. I guess the con is that it can be pricey. I don't pay for it but my dad does and he has had some trouble with it before but I guess we are good now. I mean if anyone wants to try it go ahead but I think there are better TV providers out there.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
I've been a customer at Time Warner for several years now. My service is consistent and any time I have an issue they are quick to respond. Their representatives are always courteous and do the best they can to help me meet my needs. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 instead of a 5 is that their prices have went up a lot lately and their deals aren't usually available for current customers.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
No NO NO!! I have TWC because no one else offers internet at my address. The internet goes in and out and the wifi does the same. The TV pixelates just by accidentally touching the box. Even when you leave it be, it still freezes up and pixelates the image for no reason. I am NOT a satisfied customer and thankfully I am only renting at this address so I do not need to stick with TWC forever.
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
Agree with any of reviews.

It's a bitter-sweet. Except I find I've been with a company longer than the employee that I'm talking to. I know the process. Save me time in not repeating and then you escalate to next level. Typically now I can pretty much tell them what to do to fix either cable or internet.
Finally we have choices but really all are pretty expensive once out of "their special".
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Time warner cable is unfortunately the only high-speed Internet in my area. The service is decent however the customer service and technical service is very poor. The price is definitely higher than you would like to pay however as it is the only Internet service provider available with high-speed Internet in our area you have to pay the price. Would love it if Google fiber came to our area.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?