BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal B.
The serive is ok at best, but its the fastest thing in my area. The service goes in ans out pretty often , but i can say that customer service does all they can to help especially when first starting out.
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
Good selection of channels. Not a good value for the money. Only cable provider in the area so not a lot of options. Have a lot of issues with the cable boxes. Have had to replace them numerous times.
Michele L.
Raleigh, NC
I have been a TWC subscriber for years and the price keeps going up while the service keeps going down! Google Fiber is on its way and then there will be some competition instead of the current monopoly!
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have the 14.99 a month internet and it works great for me! The only reason for the low stars is because they are VERY pushy to get you to upgrade but the next package size has a huge price difference.
Susan N.
It's not really that reliable. Sometimes the internet goes out and doesn't come back on for hours or a day or two. Sometimes it lags really badly even when nobody is downloading or uploading anything.
Brandi F.
I can't express enough how much I hate Time Warner. I have had nothing but trouble with them since they took over for Insight. I'm close to just canceling my cable because the cost is just outrageous.
Lindsy R.
Pretty good. We did have some problems at the beginning trying to get the internet to work and the cable does go out very was easily but overall pretty good. Although the internet is still pretty slow.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Has so many shows to pick from and so many options to pick from like on demand and recordings! The company is great to help out if any problems come up and they are affordable for what you can get!
Brooklyn  R.
Charlotte, NC
Always have great upgrades for long standing members but whenever my family has a cable issue and TWC needs to come out they always show up hours later than the time they said they were gonna get there
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
Love my cable company. I hardly ever have any issues with my TV or Internet. When I do I call them and they get someone out to my house right away or they try and troubleshoot it from their office.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?