BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I don't have much of anything nice to say about this company. They have done me wrong so many times in the past 3 years of being with them. Unfortunately, it is my only option due to the fact that I rent.
Jodie D.
Radcliff, KY
TWC has been a good addition for us. We haven't had it for very long. I was missing many of my favorite shows because of my crazy work hours and dvr option helps me to keep up with my shows on my time.
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
The Internet service is fine but I have had the worst customer service of my life from time warner. Multiple times! I wouldn't do business with them but I don't have another option where I live right now.
James C.
Honolulu, HI
TWC provides quality internet, but lackluster support. Does not participate in many of the online streaming options that other cable providers offer, thus limiting streaming options when not at home.
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
I can always rely on Time Warner Cable. They provide my internet my home phone and my television. If I ever have a problem (which is rare) they are there in a flash to solve the problem. I rate this a 5.
Ahyashid A.
Well, TWC, is kinda expensive, but the quality of service is, good. My internet, never goes down, the phone service is good. My children can all be on the internet, without the internet, slowing down.
Sharon R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner is ok but I don't think there is one provider that is really better than another. We've done our research and stick with what we are most familiar. The box crashes a lot, modem isn't the best.
Kathy R.
South Vienna, OH
Time Warner is okay hate how they add cable boxes now in order to watch your local and other stations. Wish they would rethink the cable boxes. I believe it should be included free with subscriptions.
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Time warner has been so helpful since moving. ha difficulty with getting channels and the immediately sent a technician out to solve the problem. they also gave me a free movie channel and a free rental.
Crystal F.
Dallas, TX
At first time Warner was amazing but... the price increase after a year of service buts me off. I love the high speed of Internet but it is getting so expensive to have the luxury or cable and Internet
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?