BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kathy R.
South Vienna, OH
Time Warner is okay hate how they add cable boxes now in order to watch your local and other stations. Wish they would rethink the cable boxes. I believe it should be included free with subscriptions.
Crystal B.
The serive is ok at best, but its the fastest thing in my area. The service goes in ans out pretty often , but i can say that customer service does all they can to help especially when first starting out.
Jodie D.
Radcliff, KY
TWC has been a good addition for us. We haven't had it for very long. I was missing many of my favorite shows because of my crazy work hours and dvr option helps me to keep up with my shows on my time.
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
I can always rely on Time Warner Cable. They provide my internet my home phone and my television. If I ever have a problem (which is rare) they are there in a flash to solve the problem. I rate this a 5.
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
Good selection of channels. Not a good value for the money. Only cable provider in the area so not a lot of options. Have a lot of issues with the cable boxes. Have had to replace them numerous times.
Michele L.
Raleigh, NC
I have been a TWC subscriber for years and the price keeps going up while the service keeps going down! Google Fiber is on its way and then there will be some competition instead of the current monopoly!
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have the 14.99 a month internet and it works great for me! The only reason for the low stars is because they are VERY pushy to get you to upgrade but the next package size has a huge price difference.
Susan N.
It's not really that reliable. Sometimes the internet goes out and doesn't come back on for hours or a day or two. Sometimes it lags really badly even when nobody is downloading or uploading anything.
Yesenia E.
If you have any problem they come to you and help you out and it's honestly so convenient! Plus the man who helped me out was so kind and came with good intentions compared to other rude workers with other companies.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
Techie Expert
I don't have much of anything nice to say about this company. They have done me wrong so many times in the past 3 years of being with them. Unfortunately, it is my only option due to the fact that I rent.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?