BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Haley G.
Albany, NY
Awful. If I could give zero stars, I would. Terrible customer service, terrible quality of internet and cable. Can't wait to move into an area that lets us NEVER have to use Time Warner's services again.
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cabke is merely a decent internet provider. The Internet is often spotty and customer service slow. However, the prices are good for an okay product.
Kelsey S.
I have found time Warner cable to be particularly expensive for their services with prices for the same services steadily rising every 6 months. I use this provider because it is the only one in my area.
Lorenso D.
Whittier, CA
I have time warner cable because they're the only service around my area.. I don't really like it because my internet isn't that fast and they don't have a soccer listing program to purchase the channels.
Justice K.
There was a long wait list when I moved and needed new internet so I had to wait around 1-2 weeks. The appointment didn't take that long though so I didn't understand why there was such a long wait list.
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
I have no issues with their services. I love the cable that they provide and I almost never see any problems. If we do have issues with the system, they are extremely good at helping as soon as possible.
annichen s.
moorpark, ca
Very bas customer service. Was charged for an extra box we never received. Service was turned off all of a sudden. Received two bills with different amounts for the same month. Will never use them again.
Blanca C.
I've had Time Warner cable for more than 18 years but have never really used it much since I'm always at work and my kids are usually at school. In the years since it has gotten too pricey. I am actually in the process of disconnecting these services unless they give me a better price
Stephanie A.
Don't get very good signal where we live and it's pretty expensive. The people I've talked to are rude and we don't get many channels and we have the second biggest package. The wifi is also pretty slow.
angela a.
Burlington, WI
Ive been using their services for around 6 years. I have updated my boxes and internet equipment keeping me updated for my children and their schooling. I had Dish before that and did not like the fact that when there was a storm or tornado i had no TV and no idea what was going on.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?