BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lanie K.
Raleigh, NC
I was not happy with their cable service so I switched, however the internet service I had through them was always pretty reliable. They also raised my cable bill and became more expensive than competitors.
Jade S.
Hamilton, OH
It my only choice for service at this time... Cincinnati bell fioptics is coming but who knows when that will be. So far i don't think I'm paying a whole lot. Would like a cheaper bill but who wouldn't.
Blanca C.
I've had Time Warner cable for more than 18 years but have never really used it much since I'm always at work and my kids are usually at school. In the years since it has gotten too pricey. I am actually in the process of disconnecting these services unless they give me a better price
annichen s.
moorpark, ca
Very bas customer service. Was charged for an extra box we never received. Service was turned off all of a sudden. Received two bills with different amounts for the same month. Will never use them again.
Eli R.
I wish I could switch to--oh wait...I'm forced to be with TWC. Customer service, or the lack thereof, is horrendous. Their "technicians" aren't well-versed in Internet lingo and make up for it by referring you to upper level techs until you forgot you even had an issue to begin with...
Lorenso D.
Whittier, CA
I have time warner cable because they're the only service around my area.. I don't really like it because my internet isn't that fast and they don't have a soccer listing program to purchase the channels.
angela a.
Burlington, WI
Ive been using their services for around 6 years. I have updated my boxes and internet equipment keeping me updated for my children and their schooling. I had Dish before that and did not like the fact that when there was a storm or tornado i had no TV and no idea what was going on.
Kelsey S.
I have found time Warner cable to be particularly expensive for their services with prices for the same services steadily rising every 6 months. I use this provider because it is the only one in my area.
Niki E.
Honolulu, HI
Not too happy with our time warner service for Internet/wifi. It drops every day several times a day. Everyone in my neighborhood has issues but every time I call they tell me there's no outages when clearly there is. Customer service and their techs are nice and professional though.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Great WIFI with time warner cable. Every time I am home I am connected with a strong connection. Whenever we have an issue they always solve it as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend to others
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?