BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
Have not really have many problems with Internet. I just don't like the playing game when they raise prices and new customers get a great deal I feel loyal customers should be treated with specials also.
Vanessa R.
Fredonia, NY
Good service however, their customer service could be improved. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication between the local offices, when you call there main customer service, and between the technicians.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Can I give it 0 stars??? Customer service is awful. Continually have problems with on demand channels and the price is crazy! Unfortunately, it's my only choice other than having a satellite on my house.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
Dominic W.
Fayetteville, NC
Time warner is a big company and I only use them for there internet services. If they had the NFL sports package then they would dominant the broadcasting world but that's where there lacking in services.
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
Time Warner isn't terrible, but it's not great either. I noticed that our Internet is very sporadic. Sometimes our signal is great and working perfectly, other times it just seems to stop altogether. They do have great customer service and are very helpful if I ever have any issues!
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Great WIFI with time warner cable. Every time I am home I am connected with a strong connection. Whenever we have an issue they always solve it as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend to others
Heather K.
Miamisburg, OH
Had them many years ago and had all sorts of problems with box we have it now with high speed Internet and rarely do we have many issues. Very quick to restore service if it gets disconnect for late payment.
annichen s.
moorpark, ca
Very bas customer service. Was charged for an extra box we never received. Service was turned off all of a sudden. Received two bills with different amounts for the same month. Will never use them again.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?