BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
I have no issues with their services. I love the cable that they provide and I almost never see any problems. If we do have issues with the system, they are extremely good at helping as soon as possible.
Katie F.
Grove City, OH
The service is hit or miss. Sometimes it is working great and other times it's super slow. We don't have cable so we use our internet to stream Hulu and Netflix and sometimes it can't even do that well.
Eli R.
I wish I could switch to--oh wait...I'm forced to be with TWC. Customer service, or the lack thereof, is horrendous. Their "technicians" aren't well-versed in Internet lingo and make up for it by referring you to upper level techs until you forgot you even had an issue to begin with...
Haley G.
Albany, NY
Awful. If I could give zero stars, I would. Terrible customer service, terrible quality of internet and cable. Can't wait to move into an area that lets us NEVER have to use Time Warner's services again.
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner can be quit costly. They lure you in with their so called promotions. In actuality you are saving about $10 if you did not pick a bundle. Keep in mind these bundle prices are only for a year.
Haley A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner is terrible. The internet is super wishy washy and only works about 75% of the time. There are 2 of us that use the wifi and if we are both streaming one of us isn't getting 100% of the wifi.
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
Time Warner isn't terrible, but it's not great either. I noticed that our Internet is very sporadic. Sometimes our signal is great and working perfectly, other times it just seems to stop altogether. They do have great customer service and are very helpful if I ever have any issues!
Lanie K.
Raleigh, NC
I was not happy with their cable service so I switched, however the internet service I had through them was always pretty reliable. They also raised my cable bill and became more expensive than competitors.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?