BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert Level 2
We pay for the highest internet connection. Most days we don't get half of that speed. We've had several techs come out. While they are there the signal is fantastic however once they leave it's back to crap.
Mikaela E.
Waterford, NY
They are terrible, overpriced, service is mediocre at best, and constantly hounding me to get cable. Which I will never do because it is outrageously expensive and there is no competition between providers.
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
Unfortunately for me, TWC is pretty much the only option we have in our small rural area. Speed is great when it works right, but I have had issues more than once. It is overpriced in my opinion. I don't pay for cable or phone, yet I pay almost $60/mo. just for internet. Crazy if you ask me!
Simone D.
Service had gotten a lot better, and I have not been experiencing as many service interruptions as before. Still pretty darn expensive, and if I do have a problem it takes quite a few attempts to remedy it.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
In the area I love in AT&T had really bad signal so when I moved to Time Warner Cable the wifi speed definitely did get better ! It's way better than before and the laptop doesn't freeze due to lost signal.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Love Time Warner! It is the only cable/Internet service we can get in our neighborhood other than dish. We haven't had any problems with them and there price is reasonable.
Kelsey S.
I have found time Warner cable to be particularly expensive for their services with prices for the same services steadily rising every 6 months. I use this provider because it is the only one in my area.
Jade S.
Hamilton, OH
It my only choice for service at this time... Cincinnati bell fioptics is coming but who knows when that will be. So far i don't think I'm paying a whole lot. Would like a cheaper bill but who wouldn't.
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
Have not really have many problems with Internet. I just don't like the playing game when they raise prices and new customers get a great deal I feel loyal customers should be treated with specials also.
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?