BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amber S.
We switched from WOW to Time Warner Cable and it has been excellent. The issues we had with Wi-Fi signal strength is non-existent now. Customer service has been great and they set us up with a great package.
Valerie H.
Middleville, NY
I'm not at all satisfied with the pricing of time warner products and now having to pay for a digital box as well. I would switch coma lines in a minute if there were other reasonable options in our area. .
Kelsey S.
I have found time Warner cable to be particularly expensive for their services with prices for the same services steadily rising every 6 months. I use this provider because it is the only one in my area.
amber h.
Selma, NC
Their internet goes down a lot, but their customer service is the best. Any issue we have has has been addressed immediately. Their speed is improving as well. I would not choose another internet company.
Jade S.
Hamilton, OH
It my only choice for service at this time... Cincinnati bell fioptics is coming but who knows when that will be. So far i don't think I'm paying a whole lot. Would like a cheaper bill but who wouldn't.
Justice K.
There was a long wait list when I moved and needed new internet so I had to wait around 1-2 weeks. The appointment didn't take that long though so I didn't understand why there was such a long wait list.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Great WIFI with time warner cable. Every time I am home I am connected with a strong connection. Whenever we have an issue they always solve it as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend to others
Vanessa R.
Fredonia, NY
Good service however, their customer service could be improved. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication between the local offices, when you call there main customer service, and between the technicians.
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
Have not really have many problems with Internet. I just don't like the playing game when they raise prices and new customers get a great deal I feel loyal customers should be treated with specials also.
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
Time Warner isn't terrible, but it's not great either. I noticed that our Internet is very sporadic. Sometimes our signal is great and working perfectly, other times it just seems to stop altogether. They do have great customer service and are very helpful if I ever have any issues!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?