BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Worst service ever I have this at home and at work and the Internet service is spotty and mediocre. Their fees are exorbitant and if I had the option to choose a different provider I would. Avoid at all costs!
Colleen G.
Jamestown, NY
Very dissatisfied with TWC. Have been with them for 15 years only because my options have been limited. Will been discontinuing TWC very soon when I decide on a satisfactory alternative available in my area.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I will never ever use TWC again. For years, I just lived without cable so I didn't have to deal with their terrible customer service, price gouging and boxes that never worked. Now we have Uverse and love it!
Shel H.
would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone. If you ever have to call their technical support... just give up, because you will not receive any help and they will only waste hours and days of your time.
sonia g.
Palmdale, Ca
I love how the time warner cable people get back to u if anyone has a question. I have also gotten the chance to try out the DVR it works well. The last time i had a problem with the control i walked in and they replaced the control for a new one
. i am really satisfied with the service.
Amanda B.
I switched from Direct TV to TWC and I made the BEST desicion. The quality is fantastic, I can watch all of my channels, and my boyfriend hooked everything up himself! Definitely stating with TWC from now on!
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for years. I think their Customer Service is wonderful and my service is great. I never have my cable go out during storms or anything. I love my DVRs and everything about TWC.
JoAnna B.
Granada Hills, CA
The price of the cable/internet is a bit high. No longer have cable, cut the cord about a month ago. I still have the Internet, runs fine no real issues. Customer service has been okay, nothing over the top.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
Extremely high prices and unreliable service. Our internet signal is constantly intermittent. This is still an issue after TWC "upgraded" us to their modem/router combo that we get charged for every month.
Sierra M.
Terrible service. The customer service is not good. Their time frames for coming to your house to fix whatever needs fixing are always WAY off. I have the internet/cable service and my internet is ALWAYS down.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?