BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lele S.
Fort rucker, AL
I have a love hate relationship with time warner. When their service is working it works amazing, but if the slightest thing is off it makes my service glitchy. i wish they would finally upgrade their optics.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
I love that you can watch all your shows if you missed them on demand the day after or so. I also love all the other shows like the on demand ones for movies and most have s good choice of movies! Very good!
Hannah H.
Lexington, KY
I like how you can record shows you may not have time to watch or watch them on demand. On my smart TV I have an app where I can go watch live TV or watch shows I've missed on demand. It is very convenient.
Chandra T.
Milwaukee, WI
Time Warner charges way too much for horrible service. Many times I or my husband have to reboot our box to get service in order to watch television. They also charge too much for their other services too.
Courtney C.
When the service is actually working, it's great! However, it's a nightmare to deal with customer service when there is an issue. You're better off just sitting in the dark and winging it than calling for any kind of support.
Valerie H.
Middleville, NY
I'm not at all satisfied with the pricing of time warner products and now having to pay for a digital box as well. I would switch coma lines in a minute if there were other reasonable options in our area. .
Latreace L.
Milwaukee, WI
The internet speed waivers between acceptable (2 iphones and netflix constantly streaming on the wii) and slow. Netflix will have to buffer frequently, which is rare. I also have delt with poor customer service
Amber S.
We switched from WOW to Time Warner Cable and it has been excellent. The issues we had with Wi-Fi signal strength is non-existent now. Customer service has been great and they set us up with a great package.
Bess N.
Brenham, TX
Time Warner Cable has been great for me over the past 3 years. I was a little turned off when they required a new digital box to get most of the channels I watched but now that I have it I have no complaints.
Stephanie M.
I like Time Warner most out of other companies we've tried as far as tv carriers goes. They are convenient with tv, Internet, and phone services. And I like that you can see shows missed on demand for free
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?