BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
They have the best service in town. I live in a semi small town but there are many cable companies available to us, this has to be the best I have ever been with
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Having recently just moved into my apartment I had to get wifi. I only had a few options and choose to go wth TWC. I have enjoyed my high speed internet and have not actually had any major issues with the service.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
Always had time warner growing up and have always had problems for one thing or another. Prices aren't the best but when there are no other options it's who you have to go with or else you won't have any service.
Maricela V.
Service is great but customer service isn't. There associates are sometimes not helpful and feel they are just reading off their script or there just plain rude.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
TWC is really our only option for Internet here, which is unfortunate. We've had repeated bad experience with them before at a previous address. It's not as bad at our new place, but our Internet is still spotty.
Laura F.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Worst service ever. Price goes up annually and no one can explain why. When I moved 10 blocks in Queens my bill went up $25 - no one can explain why either. No other provider in my neighborhood so total monopoly.
Deven C.
This provider has been great so far, when I have a problem they have been able to help. Trying to get someone out to your house though to fix something could take a while, but otherwise it's been a good provider.
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
WHEN THE SERVICE WORKS IT IS PRETTY GOOD. WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL INSTANCES WHERE THE CABLE/PHONE/INTERNET WOULD BE DOWN FOR HOURS BUT YET THEY STILL INCREASE THE RATES ABOUT EVERY YEAR. THEY ARE GETTING BETTER THOUGH.
Erica A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Time warner sucks. Im.stuck with them cause verizon fios is unavailable in my area. Their customer service is horrible and they are expensive for what they offer
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI
They gave me an awesome deal on the highest speed they had for their internet. Its so easy to install but they can also do it for you. They have great customer service. Its a good company to use in Hawaii.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?