BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kayla F.
High Point, NC
I love Time Warner they are the only company we could find with a great wifi plan. Service is a bit sketchy at times but other than that it's great for the price
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
WHEN THE SERVICE WORKS IT IS PRETTY GOOD. WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL INSTANCES WHERE THE CABLE/PHONE/INTERNET WOULD BE DOWN FOR HOURS BUT YET THEY STILL INCREASE THE RATES ABOUT EVERY YEAR. THEY ARE GETTING BETTER THOUGH.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Customer service has always been good to me, if I ever have a problem they're there to fix it.

On the downside, our service has gone out twice because they have the wrong address on file and refuse to fix it.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
Always had time warner growing up and have always had problems for one thing or another. Prices aren't the best but when there are no other options it's who you have to go with or else you won't have any service.
Andrea S.
TWC is really a poor company. Customer service is occasionally okay, but more often than not it is a big old let down. I want to get rid of the home phone, but they say my price will go up if I do. Ridiculous
Lauren G.
I love time warner cable because my fiance works for them so when ever anything goes wrong he is able to fix it right away. If I did not live the a cable person I think they have a few things they could work on.
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
Customer service is way better now. But it is so pricey. I am still trying to figure out how to get my bill lower. its just insane to have to pay so much for TV.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I like the layout and i like that the internet works great, ive had in the past but not where i live now i would recommend others to buy it, its also affordable!
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
They have the best service in town. I live in a semi small town but there are many cable companies available to us, this has to be the best I have ever been with
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?