BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
TWC has really good internet and cable. Its internet is fast and doesn't lag and the on demand is pretty good. Occasionally they send out a code for a free movie.
Martha S.
New Castle, KY
I've used this company for about 10 years now. I haven't had much problem with the cable or internet going out. Customer service is very friendly. But it seems like the bill creeps higher and higher every month or so. It's been to where my cable bill was higher than my water and electric together! I called and they brought it down for me, but not by much.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Time Warner Cable is too expensive. IF you have the option of using another company, you would be better off in doing so. While their bills are easy to read, their customer service stinks.
Laekyn W.
Victor, NY
Great customer service!! I don't like that they are taking over and you don't have many other options so they are in complete control.
Alyssa C.
Good cable company. Have never had problems. If you need a new company, try this one out!
Vanessa S.
Austin, TX
Great service, never had a complaint about my TV connection or internet speed. Just very pricey!
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Techie Expert
I have had Time warner Cable for many years and as i love the service most of the time ours is about to change yet again to new company and services I'm not sure why but i hope the price of things changes for the better because we really shouldnt have to pay so much for entertainment and news
Emi S.
Basic service nothing extra fantastic about time warner. I never have issues with connections or such
DAYNA F.
It's a good company to have cable through. Internet is great and if I have a problem they are always helpful.
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC
Ok it's very glitchy sometimes or your channels won't be clear like others does depend on location
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?