BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney S.
They aren't a bad provider of services. Sometimes I notice that our internet goes in and out but that is natural with internet. Cable service has been great, just minor cutting out problems while watching demand.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Customer service has always been good to me, if I ever have a problem they're there to fix it.

On the downside, our service has gone out twice because they have the wrong address on file and refuse to fix it.
Nicolette D.
Akron, OH
The router box itself goes out often, and the company has few answers for the issues. Although, customer service is excellent, we can always get tech. workers out to our house quickly to at least asses the issues.
Andrea S.
TWC is really a poor company. Customer service is occasionally okay, but more often than not it is a big old let down. I want to get rid of the home phone, but they say my price will go up if I do. Ridiculous
Lauren G.
I love time warner cable because my fiance works for them so when ever anything goes wrong he is able to fix it right away. If I did not live the a cable person I think they have a few things they could work on.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
I am not a big fan of TWC the service is slow and steadily goes out its also to expensive customer service is horrible and lacks compassion it's the only company in my area the only reason we have their service
Fabiana S.
Forest Hills, NY
I had to go into the store at my mall and I was pleased with the service. I had to exchange my box because it wasn't very fast. I was in and out within 30 minutes
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I like the layout and i like that the internet works great, ive had in the past but not where i live now i would recommend others to buy it, its also affordable!
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Time warner has been a wonderful company to work with. Not only were the guys who installed the equipment wonderful and helpful, but TWC also lowered our bill by $25/month when we fell on hard times in regards to money.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?