BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Bre F.
Bre F.
I hate TWC. Half of the time I do not have internet or cable. I also have needed three wifi boxes in three months because they were not setting it up right. The employees are rude. I wish I could get a different company but I can only get TWC where I live. The internet is always going out or is so slow I can't use it. Also I have to reboot my cable box every week because it stops recording my shows.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
The packages are always changing yearly so the yearly rate goes to very low to very high the next. The box constantly cuts out so you'll have to restart your box about once a day or so. And the variety of channels is absolutely terrible. Oh, and football fans, don't be surprised if you're only watching 1/10 of the available games since time warner decides they can't air some weeknight games anymore
Maiya D.
Maiya D.
Newport Beach, CA
I don't really have any major problems with Time Warner. I use it in my apartment with 2 other people and we never really have problems. It fits within our budget even with the pro sports package. My only issue is that the internet sometimes doesn't load on my computer. Pretty sure this is an internet problem, but could also be my computer. Overall, a good system! Love the on demand features, too.
Shyann G.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
The internet broadband that we receive is top notch. We used to have Verizon, which is said to be one of the greater providers, however our WiFi was extremely slow. TWC came and told us we were not receiving everything Verizon promised us. After installing TWC we are thrilled to be able to stream movies/videos, send emails, play online games, and play on our phones much faster than we expected to.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I've enjoyed being a Time Warner Cable Customer for the most part; I personally find that the outages are pretty frequent and the digital television signal gets glitchy a lot but their customer service has always been very gracious and willing to help if there is ever a problem. I mostly just went with them because thats what most people in my area had, but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied either.
Glynis G.
Glynis G.
I'm only giving two stars because the actual internet and cable service was descent. The customer service is HORRIFIC at best. I've not had one positive experience in the time I've had time Warner. I only have it because they are the only option we have for internet. This is not a biased review. I truly wanted to like them but they seriously seem like they don't want their customers to like them.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
TMC is a good cable company. However, the costumer service is not always as efficient as you would expect for such a known company. The good thing is that usually when they mess up, they give you credit for it that you can use on your next monthly payment. the internet is not the fastest but if you are interesting on having both cable and internet, I believe their prices are the best for bundles.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
If I could give Time Warner NO stars, I would. I live in upstate NY and they have the worst customer service and service in general. We've been missing channels we pay for for MONTHS and nothing is being done about it, they provided us with a shotty router for our internet service and it cuts out all the time, and they charge like crazy for all their services! Can't wait to find another provider.
Katrine L.
Katrine L.
Lincoln, NE
While there aren't many choices in our area, Time Warner has consistently been inconsistent. Raising our rates, slowing our internet and not giving us what we are paying, which is a lot more than I would prefer! And every time we call in to complain about the speeds, they only manage to get them back to normal after we threaten to cancel our service. I expect better customer service than this..
Alsacia C.
Alsacia C.
I am going to be very neutral with the company. As they have some things that I do not agree with such as so many repeat shows. It is like I am paying for cable to watch the same show over and over again no matter the channel. The internet however has always been my favorite service that they offer as no other company offers the internet service that they do for the price that Time Warner does.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?