BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa T.
The packages are always changing yearly so the yearly rate goes to very low to very high the next. The box constantly cuts out so you'll have to restart your box about once a day or so. And the variety of channels is absolutely terrible. Oh, and football fans, don't be surprised if you're only watching 1/10 of the available games since time warner decides they can't air some weeknight games anymore
Maiya D.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I don't really have any major problems with Time Warner. I use it in my apartment with 2 other people and we never really have problems. It fits within our budget even with the pro sports package. My only issue is that the internet sometimes doesn't load on my computer. Pretty sure this is an internet problem, but could also be my computer. Overall, a good system! Love the on demand features, too.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I have had time warner cable for a while. I have tried direct TV and dish network but where we live we aren't allowed to have a satellite. TWC has a great line up but is unreasonably expensive. I have tv, Internet and phone. I tried to downgrade my service and was told it wouldn't change the price of my bill. What? Wish there was another cable provider for the area we live. Wouldn't hesitate to change.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a frustrating company for me.

We only have our internet service through them and consistently have issues with it dropping and picking back up. While we are not the most knowledgable folks regarding tech, we are more advanced than the level one customer service folks who tell us to constantly reset our modems.

We are limited to our internet options so we are more or less forced into using them.
Gabriela D.
Affordable... kind of... but not great service. My roommates and I purchased the fastest internet and they gave us a crappy internet box. What that means is that we have incredible internet.... only if we are in the same room as the box. Keep in mind I live in an extremely small apartment in NYC so its not like the internet is having to reach across an entire house. TimeWarner said they would check it out but told us we would have to buy a new box. In other words, we paid expecting that what we paid for would work. Clearly. there are issues.
Ashley E.
Poland, OH
Cable boxes are refurbished, so you never know how long it will take before yours conks out. Internet is mostly reliable but has on occasion just stopped working for hours (a couple times a month). Customer service is mostly good, although we've had repairmen lie about calling to tell us they were at our house and then leaving and forcing us to call back and reschedule an appointment to fix our cable.
Emily M.
Time Warner cable is FINE. The price seems comparable to most other cable companies. I have semi-frequent issues with our set top box, but about as many as I would assume I'd have with other companies. Customer service is okay -- it really depends on who you get on the phone. I would recommend if it's the only option in your area (or is significantly cheaper than alt options) but would not seek it out.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
The internet broadband that we receive is top notch. We used to have Verizon, which is said to be one of the greater providers, however our WiFi was extremely slow. TWC came and told us we were not receiving everything Verizon promised us. After installing TWC we are thrilled to be able to stream movies/videos, send emails, play online games, and play on our phones much faster than we expected to.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I kind of hate TWC but it's the only provider in my area so I have no choice but to use them. They do the typical "raise your rates every year for no reason so you have to call and negotiate them back down" crap, which has really gotten old. They like to shut off my internet and cable occasionally for no reason and I have to call and sit on the phone with customer service for an hour trying to get it back on. I gave them 2 stars because my cable and internet works, and it's decent service, but the people at the company and their business methods suck.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
Time warner Cable yes I use it , if you ask me if I love it , I would have to be honest and say that the cable is not bad you could see the Shows clearly , it's fine. But I'm so sorry the internet is very slow , and I have fast internet so they say , I have a lot of problems with there internet,it's not good for me , I don't know about you guys but I would not recommend Time Warner Cable to anyone .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?