BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Before moving out of my moms house we always had time warner cable and had no problems with it. One thing was the wifi how it would turn off and on several times but the company offered the new box since there was a new design. So when I moved into my husbands house and his parents including his siblings (we're both young) they have time warner cable too and never have we had a complaint
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH
Ever since starting service with TWC, I have experienced a lot of issues. I have had to return my cable boxes in exchange for another one multiple times, and I would always receive an attitude from the employees also from when I need to call customer service when my ON Demand feature is not working or if my internet is not working. TWC, please check out your employees before hiring them.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Worst internet and cable provider I've ever had. I can't wait for Google fiber to hit my area. The technicians take the easy way out of fixing a problem and compromise service quality. Our internet gets really slow at peak hours in spite of us paying a premium fee. I'm interested to see if they'll scramble for support and lower prices a bit as more and more options open up in my region.

Brandon m.
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Customer support service is horrible and rude and takes forever to reach someone even after they advertised they fixed the on hold or wait issue. The quality of the product could be better. The price for the product is to high for a low quality product. The service packages could be better and more choices. Internet is slow or lags and not enough wifi spots as stated in advertisements.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
I had Time Warner Cable in Houston until it was bought by Comcast. I noticed a decrease in good service when it became Comcast but honestly every cable company has outages at some point so I cannot really compare to others. I do know that our cable and Internet went down more often than I'd prefer and it was rather difficult to get it back up and running by talking to people in India.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
My apartment building doesn't allow any other provider, so we're stuck with TWC. My husband accepted it at first since it was the only way he could watch Dodger games, but over time our internet service has deteriorated. Our wi-fi goes out almost every other day. The cable box has a ridiculously low amount of memory in comparison to other boxes. I wouldn't recommend TWC as a provider.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner cable is just OK. I'm hoping for new competition so we could see an increase in their overall performance and customer service. If there were another provider available - I would be a customer of theirs. Time Warner cable Is better than dish but they need some competition to prompt them to improve their service. There in you anytime service window however, is appreciated.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
We just received Internet from Time Warner about a month ago. We moved to a small town and this is the main provider. I was worried that with so many people on it we would experience a lot of lagging. It's been a month and it hasn't lagged or went out once! We stream Netflix/Hulu/movies almost all day while others are on wifi through phones or iPads and we haven't had a problem once!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
TWC. They have you by the balls and they know it. They give you 1 billion ha bells and only 10 are really worth watching. We're over voyerism. What a stupid way to spend and hour. You can't get that time back and you've lowered your IQ when the show is over with. More educational channels less smack channels. This country is alread ignorant enough without the help of the kardashians.
June D.
June D.
I've had time warner cable in several cities and states over the last several years. Overall, the customer service is good. My biggest complaint is that my cable boxes need restarted at least once every couple of weeks for various reasons: like certain stations being fuzzy and/or not coming in at all, to the on-demand sections not working. That's the most frustrating aspect for sure.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?