BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Hannah M.
Mason, OH
There are really no good options for a cable company . I like time warner but it is so overpriced.. Their customer service is also very nasty and not cooperative
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have been in my house 2 years and am on my 4th router. The first time they didn't give us one to work with highest speeds, the next two just wouldn't connect to wireless devices in the house after about 3 months.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a time warner customer for years but their prices just keep going up and up. Although I don't have problems with the company itself I may consider switching because it is getting rather expensive.
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
WHEN THE SERVICE WORKS IT IS PRETTY GOOD. WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL INSTANCES WHERE THE CABLE/PHONE/INTERNET WOULD BE DOWN FOR HOURS BUT YET THEY STILL INCREASE THE RATES ABOUT EVERY YEAR. THEY ARE GETTING BETTER THOUGH.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
They have the best service in town. I live in a semi small town but there are many cable companies available to us, this has to be the best I have ever been with
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
Customer service is way better now. But it is so pricey. I am still trying to figure out how to get my bill lower. its just insane to have to pay so much for TV.
Nicolette D.
Akron, OH
The router box itself goes out often, and the company has few answers for the issues. Although, customer service is excellent, we can always get tech. workers out to our house quickly to at least asses the issues.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I like the layout and i like that the internet works great, ive had in the past but not where i live now i would recommend others to buy it, its also affordable!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?