BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
Techie Expert
My family just got TWC and we've had them in the past but right as we changed to them our internet wasn't very faster, and our cable would go out every once in a while. We would call the company and they would fix the problems though, which is nice.
Stephanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Time Warner can sometimes run really slow when it comes to their internet. They're customer service in person and online isn't exactly great either.
Tiffany F.
League City , TX
Definitely not my favorite cable or internet provider. Slow internet service and several issues with the cable boxes. I would definitely choose another internet provider over Time Warner. They do have good customer service system that is helpful and tries to work with issues the best they can.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Time Warner has to be one of the worst cable companies ever. I recently moved in with my best friend and his parents (my landlord) has all the bills under their name. Well when I called to set up cable, I was a proved and they came the next day. Within 3 days, they cut off my Internet because whomever had cable here before me decided to never turn in their equipment and TWC decided that I should have to suffer for this. It's not my fault or my responsibility to have to prove I am not related to this previous tenant and I even had to show a lease (when I didn't have one, and had to go through the trouble of asking my landlord to draw one up for me).
Celestina S.
I love Time Warner Cable and Xfinity Broadcasting! I also love my DVR and have no idea how I ever lived without it! If I ever have a problem with my DVR, which has only happened twice in eight years Time Warner comes out quickly to fix it or fixes it over the phone and it has been at no charge to me. I won't switch to satellite because they don't have On-Demand programing like X-finity does either. I seriously don't know how these satellite people are living without on-demand access!
ML T.
We are somewhat pleased with our service so far. A few glitches but nothing that we can't fix or work around. Customer service seems to be pretty good so far but a long wait time to talk to someone.
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Brianna G.
High speed internet. So many channels I watch it everyday. I love it oh my god
Kyara B.
Most of the time has good service. Broad selection of channels and other abilities
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
I guess its not bad, my parents installed forever since i was a kid and keept using it, the plans are great and the monthly payment is very low cost
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?