BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Wifi isn't very good and there's too many channels I don't use. Customer service is always helpful though. Still would take time warner over satellite TV any day.
Jennifer S.
Haven't had issues thus far and I've been a customer for about a year now. Always quick and easy customer service and simple instructions for installation and maintenance. The hotlines are also great for off hours.
Veronica A.
El paso, TX
I can truly say that I love my cable company. Ive never had any issues with service, bill or customer service. The plans are reasonably prices so I cant complain.
Blair S.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan of their customer service support. I've had to go to the stores and it's ridiculous. You wait just an hour in line and usually they don't even help you!
Jillian S.
Reno, NV
I love the on demand feature and they have lots of channels. I also love the playback button but I dislike the format of the recorded list. Overall great service.
Ali D.
I have had windstream before and the service was really bad. I really disliked staying with them and as soon as i switched to time warner cable, my life began to be so simple and easy. The connection was great and so was the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna K.
Only provider in my area that is respectable. Bought my own router to save $10 a month so definitely recommended for an overall investment or you have to rent one. So far, fair service and pricing for the quality.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Internet works pretty well. Really annoying when it is out. A lots of hidden fees and they don't tell me when they turn my automatic payments off till its 3 months late. also when i have a bunch of late fees.
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! THEY ALWAYS RAISE YOUR BILL WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW, THE INTERNET NEVER WORKS NO MATTER WHAT SPEED YOU GET AND THE CABLE IS ALWAYS GOING OUT!
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy time Warner, it is a great company, anytime that I experience a problem they send someone right away. It's very affordable and has everything That I need.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?